- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- News India-Iran should expedite Chabahar project: Afghanistan
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
If you are someone who is sexually active and want to spice up your sex life, then you would have used sex toys or you would have at least considered using them, right?
Well, sex is an extremely important part of a person's life, as it is one of the basic instincts, just like hunger and thirst.
So, once a person is sexually active, it is very important to keep things spiced up in the bedroom, so that you or your partner does not experience boredom!
Gone are the days when sex was considered to be an act which was done in the dark and kept a secret. These days people are more open about expressing their sexual needs.
Also Read: Tips To Maintain Sexual Health
So, things like sex toys have come into the markets and many people use sex toys in order to make their sex lives more fun!
Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, handcuffs, role play costumes, whips, etc., are some of the most popular sex toys used.
So, have a look at some of the health hazards of using sex toys regularly, here.
Many a times, if the sex toys, especially dildos and butt plugs are not made professionally, they could be rough and sharp, causing cuts, burns and even organ damage!
If you do not clean the sex toys (toys used for genital insertion) on a regular basis, then the bodily fluids can still remain on them from the previous time and cause infection.
Sharing sex toys with an infected partner can definitely increase the risk of developing serious sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, herpes, etc.
Certain materials like PVC, used to manufacture many sex toys could cause allergic reactions in some people, leading to rashes, burns and inflammation.
A few research studies have found that certain synthetic materials used to manufacture sex toys contain carcinogens that can put the users at the risk of developing cancer.
There are many cases reported when it certain sex toys like butt plugs and dildos were stuck inside of the people using them and they had to be removed with the help of doctors!
Using sex toys like vibrators can sometimes cause numbness of the area and permanent sensitivity, especially in a woman's clitoris, thus minimising sexual pleasure.