- 13 min ago Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan: Five Times The Actor Charmed With His Fashion Choices
- 43 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 51 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- Movies Will Sarileru Neekevvaru Teaser Carry The Release Date Of The Movie?
- Sports Bangladesh PM arrives in Kolkata to attend Day/Night Test match
- Technology ISRO Postpones Launch Of Cartosat-3 Satellite To November 27
- Finance Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai Among Cities On New Global Prosperity Index
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Olive oil is chocked with macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamins. It contains monounsaturated, heart-healthy fats.
It is loaded with antioxidants that can help protect the heart and blood cells from damage.
Olive oil is known for its cardiovascular benefits. Drinking olive oil every day is not only good for the heart, but also aids with weight loss and pain relief.
As this oil is high in calories, you must drink this in moderation, with any other supplement or consult your doctor before taking it.
An olive oil-enriched diet also facilitates weight loss.
Here, we have listed pointers on why you must drink olive oil every day. Read further to find out.
1. Heals The Colon:
Olive oil protects the cells from damage that leads to cancer. It also improves the patency of the colon and provides relief from constipation.
2. For Better Skin Health:
Olive oil is good for the skin, nail and hair. It softens, repairs, nourishes, moisturises and promotes nail and hair growth.
3. To Clean The Liver:
The liver performs very important function, as it cleans all of our internal system. So, you must detox the liver and you can do this with olive oil. Mix 2 spoons of olive oil and juice of 1/3rd lemon in a glass and consume.
4. For Weight Loss:
Olive oil contains a huge amount of fatty acids that are the healthier type of fats and can give you a feeling of fullness. It is also a better replacement for butter.
5. To Improve The Immune System:
The fatty acids in olive oil play a great role in different immune functions. It also helps in the regulation and support of the immune system and even in the treatment of autoimmune diseases.
6. To Protect The Heart:
One way to increase the HDL cholesterol in our body is by consuming foods laden with olive oil. The diet includes grains, vegetables sautéed with this oil.
7. To Reduce Inflammation:
Olive oil works like ibuprofen that reduces inflammation in the body. Research has shown that 3-4 spoons of olive oil acts as 10% of an ibuprofen dosage.
8. To Control Blood Sugar Level:
Olive oil helps in reducing the cholesterol and blood glucose level. This implies that olive oil is useful for diabetics and for the cardiovascular system.
9. To Protect The Brain:
Olive oil helps the brain, which needs a lot of oxygen and suffers from free radicals. It also prevents mental decline, boosts memory and decreases the risk of depression.
10. For Firmer Breasts:
Olive oil will help you get firmer breasts. You must massage your breasts in a circular motion for 10-15 minutes, starting from the outside of your breasts and moving to the inside. This will help the skin of the breasts acquire elasticity in just 30 days.