- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- 18 hrs ago International Daughters’ Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes
- News International news brief: External interference won't be tolerated, says China on Taiwan
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
A lot has been said about the health benefits of fruits and vegetables but very less is being talked about the health benefits of flowers.
Flowers heal on various levels. Some heal with their smell or perfume whereas some edible flowers are used in alternative medicine. Some flowers heal even with their presence.
The best thing about them is that they are relaxing and soothing. They can even lift your mood. Here are several other health benefits that flowers offer.
Flowers can impact your emotions. As they create a relaxing atmosphere, your emotions undergo a positive impact.
When someone falls sick, we generally offer flowers and wish for speedy recovery. A study claims that this practice surely helps. Firstly, the person receiving flowers may feel happy for the concern someone is showing.
And secondly, flowers by their very nature give a boost to the emotional state of a person. All these aspects work on a sub conscious level.
In some alternative healing methods, roses are used for digestive issues and liver issues. Dandelion is used to treat anemia and jaundice. In fact, dandelion tea is said to purify blood.
Marigold flowers are used to heal minor cuts and injuries on the skin as they have antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. Valerian flowers are used to treat headaches and insomnia.
Even sunflower is used to treat sore throat, menstrual pain, ulcers and canker sores.
Some studies also claim that looking at fresh flowers every morning can reduce anxiety and reduce the risk of depression. Some flowers can also make you feel energetic.
In some places, flowers are kept near the bed and the pillows as their soothing presence helps fall asleep faster.
Some studies say that keeping plants and flowers indoors can boost your concentration. As plants supply oxygen to the indoor spaces your brain cells feel charged.
Alternative therapists admit that gardening is a healing activity. One reason why flower gardening can be healing is due to the floral scents that instantly relax your moods.
- festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga's Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
- pulseWhat Does Each Rose Colour Signify? Know The Meaning To Pick The Perfect Bloom For Someone Special
- gardeningHome Garden: Expert Tips On Selecting The Right House Plants
- gardeningAloe Vera, Cactus, Moth Orchid - 7 Best House Plants For Winter
- faith mysticismMaha Shivratri 2022: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- wellnessList Of Edible Flowers With Amazing Health Benefits
- hair careRose Day: From Floral Headband To Tiara, Cute Hair Accessories To Flaunt Your Love For Flowers
- love and romanceValentine's Day 2021: Flowers Other Than Roses To Send To Your Partner This Rose Day
- gardeningStunning Flowers To Grow This Winter
- faith mysticismWhy Do We Offer Flowers To Gods?
- skin careTry These Flower Face Pack Recipes At Home This Weekend
- body care10 Beauty Hacks Using Mogra Flower That You Will Thank Us For!