- 9 hrs ago Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- 10 hrs ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 12 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 13 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- Movies Sidharth Malhotra On Doing Romantic Film With Kiara Advani; 'Everyday I Keep Getting Messages On Social Media'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- News Cong social media department passes resolution to make Rahul Gandhi party president
- Sports Lewandowski scores again as Bayern Munich routs Bochum
- Finance Airlines To Operate At 85% Of Pre-Covid Domestic Flights: Civil Aviation Ministry
- Automobiles Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
If you have the time, prepare your own ghee (clarified butter) at home. Or if you know about reliable brands that sell pure ghee, buy their products from the store.
But be careful while eating roadside food fried in oils or ghee sold by random sellers. Ghee is a derivative of milk. But adulterated ghee isn't a product of milk.
You will be shocked to know this. Adulterated ghee is made of crushed bones, animal fat, palm oil and some other dangerous chemicals. Shocked?
What happens if you consume adulterated ghee? Well, the animal remains present in it can cause a heart attack anytime. Blood circulation gets severely affected and this can kill you!
What happens if your ghee contains crushed bones? It could cause stroke. Gangrene is another possibility. Digestion gets affected. Your kidneys and liver may give up soon.
If the ghee contains toxins like lead anemia and brain issues could occur.
If the adulterated ghee comes with cadmium, it could cause certain types of cancers. It ruins the urinary tract and kidneys if used regularly.
If there is chromium, your liver and heart may struggle for existence.
If there is zinc in the adulterated ghee, it might cause miscarriage or abortion in pregnant mothers.
Last but not the least, adulterated ghee or oil causes obesity. And obesity brings with it many other health complications. So, carefully choose your oils and ghee from reliable places.