- 14 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 15 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 17 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 18 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Finance 3 Best Mutual Fund SIP Schemes That Are Rated 5-Star By Value Research
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Shooting: Elavenil, Apurvi crash out of 10M Air Rifle
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Irresistible Deal On OnePlus Nord 2 5G, OnePlus 9R, More
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Being gassy sucks big time. No one wants to be farty and bloated right? Having some gas is considered normal.
Most people actually pass gas from below frequently over the course of the day. It is estimated that people do this for about 10 and 20 times a day.
But if you're regularly going beyond that and feel always bloated and uncomfortable, them it is time you took action.
The best way to combat this is to prevent yourself from going out of control while eating.
Further, there are some habits that can make you feel gassy and bloated all the time.
In this article we have mentioned the reasons for gassy stomach. Read further to know how to release gas from stomach.
1. You're Swallowing Too Much Air:
You can be gulping in air when you're talking, eating or chewing too much gum. Once there is a lot of air in your stomach, it can only go out in two ways, either as burp or fat.
2. You're Eating Lots Of Cruciferous Veggies:
Cauliflower, broccoli or sprouts are certain kinds of food that can make you gassier than others.
3. You Had Too Much Dairy:
People tend to lose the enzyme that helps break down dairy as they grow older. This is why older people feel gassy after having a few bites of icecream. This is one of the reasons for gassy stomach.
4. You're Eating A Lot Of Carbs:
Most carbs break down in your body as sugar and the bacteria in the gut loves sugar. If you have too much if it, then more sugar can go into your colon. The bacteria in the colon can eat that sugar and the result is gas.
5. You're having Too Much Of Diet Soda And Sugar Free Gum:
Foods that contain artificial sweeteners like xylitol and sorbitol aren't meant to be absorbed by the body. Any form of sugar that your body doesn't absorb eventually is going to be food for the bacteria in the gut. This is one of the ways that will let you know how to release gas from stomach.