- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- News How Amit Shah paved the way for the passage of the CitizenshipAmendment Bill
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The golden milk is a mixture of spices and herbs with coconut oil and coconut milk and is also a rich source of nutrients.
This popular recipe from Ayurveda is a part of the ancient healing system. This drink is a natural remedy to detoxify the body, regulate blood sugar, treat inflammation and many more.
This drink is known to be a natural liver cleanse. Its a mixture of coconut milk, coconut oil, ginger root, turmeric and black pepper.
You can also sweeten this with honey. It contains turmeric which is a potent ingredient with numerous medicinal properties.
The drink is traditionally made as milk and heated up. But it can also be added to meals, pastes, teas and soups.
The main ingredient turmeric is potent natural remedy in the treatment of muscle and joint pain, liver disease, skin issues, respiratory illness, gastrointestinal problems and arthritis.
It also supports overall health as it has strong anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
Studies have confirmed that it treats allergies, intolerances, prevents degenerative cognitive illnesses like Alzheimers's and dementia.
It improves and stabilizes the blood sugar, treats depression and detoxifies the liver. .
- 1 spoon turmeric
- A small piece of fresh ginger root
- 1 spoon coconut oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 cups coconut oil
- 1 spoon honey
- Half a spoon cinnamon
In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients and heat up the mixture for 5 minutes.
Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties, soothes menstrual pain, regulates blood pressure, supports joint pain and eases cold symptoms.
Coconut milk is high in vitamin B, magnesium, electrolytes and fatty acids that regulates the blood sugar.
Coconut oil effectively heals wounds, boosts immunity and helps digestion. It also helps weight weight loss.
Black pepper helps the absorption of turmeric, fights free radicals and treats colds.
Honey has powerful antibacterial properties that can relieve common cold and allergies.