- 6 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 16 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 46 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
There are some foods that can mess with your body if you eat them just before getting laid. If you're planning to have a steamy night, then make sure that you don't consume these foods that we have mentioned in this article.
These foods are known to mess with your stomach and also disrupt the hormonal balance. We have come up with a list of foods you must never eat before having sex.
Foods that help you get into the mood are great, but there are certain anti-aphrodisiacs that can mess with your sex drive.
The food we eat can affect our sex drive in both positive and negative ways. We are not really sure of which foods we must avoid.
The brain is the most powerful sexual organ and the food choices that you opt for can either make or break your night.
Some foods that you eat can make you feel gassy, bloated and you might be struggling to stay awake.
So, read on further to know more about the foods to avoid before having an intercourse.
Beans contain oligosaccharides which are indigestible sugar molecules that the body cannot fully break down. This can result in abdominal cramps and excessive gas.
2. Cruciferous Veggies:
Cruciferous vegetables contain raffinose and sulphate and this can increase flatulence and thereby leave you feeling uncomfortable and in pain.
Alliums like garlic and onion are pungent veggies that have the ability to mess with your body's odour. Hence, make sure to steer clear of this if you are planning on spending a romantic night. This is one of the foods to avoid before sex.
4. Non-Organic Soy Products:
Soy contains isoflavones called phytoestrogens. Hence, consuming too much of these can disrupt hormonal balance in both women and men.
Beer not only alters the state of mind but also alters the libido. This is because it contains hormone-tampering phytoestrogen.
6. Commercially Baked Goods:
These foods contain trans fat and sugar. It increases the levels of insulin that causes you to store belly fat and lose muscle mass. This results in lower testosterone levels.
Licorice contains glycyrrhizic acid that can suppress testosterone production. There will be a huge decrease in the testosterone levels if you consume licorice every day. This is one of the foods not to eat before sex.
This commercially made dairy product is full of hormone-disrupting antibiotics. This can lead to stomach discomfort and hence come in the way of leaving you feeling bloated and in pain.
This veggie must be avoided before having sex. Eating asparagus also gives an odd scent to your pee.
10. Processed Meats:
The ones bought from supermarkets are usually covered in plastic wraps. These are made using PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) that can leach into the fatty foods and cause hormone shifts. These foods also contain hormones, preservatives and antibiotics that can cause hormonal imbalance in the body.