- 1 hr ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 2 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants Deepika Padukone To Apologize For TikTok Challenge On Chhapaak Look!
- News 23-year-old man arrested for rape of minor girl in UP's Fatehpur
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite With S-Pen Lands In India For Rs. 38,999 Onwards
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Sports Premier League, Big Match Focus: Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are some products that you must never refrigerate no matter what. Not all of your foods are freezer-friendly and it is important that you are aware of it in order to avoid the possible consequences.
There are some foods that can come out a little different when you freeze them than how they were before they got in. It can sometimes turn out to be dangerous for your health as well.
The refrigerator is usually considered as a safe haven for all our foods and drinks.
But refrigerating certain foods can actually change their flavour, reduce their nutritional quality or even accelerate their spoiling process.
In this article, we have mentioned about some of the foods that should not be kept in the refrigerator. Read further to know about the foods that should never be refrigerated.
It is okay to store a whisked egg in the fridge. But when it comes to storing a hard boiled egg, it will expand enough and crack at certain areas, thereby welcoming more bacteria inside.
Even if it doesn't crack, the white inside will turn rubbery. This is one of the reasons why freezing an egg is not a good idea.
2. Dairy Products:
Popping your milk in the freezer is also not a good thing to do, as you'll end up getting a curdled mess. Milk products like cheese can also change in texture, once they are refrigerated.
3. Fried Foods:
Fried foods are the ones that must be consumed immediately. When you eat them after being refrigerated, these can even cause troubles in the stomach. But no matter in which form you eat fried foods, they are linked to heart disease and obesity. This is one of the foods that should not be kept in the fridge.
4. Carbonated Drinks:
Cooling a carbonated drink in the freezer will only lead to an aluminum explosion and sticky soda in the long run. Hence, it is recommended to consume these drinks immediately after you buy them, instead of refrigerating them once again.
5. Fully Cooked Pasta:
Freezing a fully cooked pasta will lead to a mushy lump of goo. This is far from what can be termed as appetizing. These kinds of foods must also be consumed immediately after cooking.
6. Water-rich Produce:
A fresh produce will turn limp and soggy when you dump it in the freezer. Foods like lettuce, potatoes, cucumbers, watermelon and apples are known to have a high water content and they tend to ice over in the freezer. This is one of the foods you should never refrigerate.
When you take them out of the fridge, these could melt and you would end up with having a really bad state of fruits and veggies.
7. Defrosted Meat:
Freezing meat once is fine, but doing it again and again is actually bad. Going between these two states is an invitation for the bacteria to reproduce and grow in the meat.
8. Soft Herbs:
A leafy green herb can transform into a brown ball of mush if left hanging out in the freezer. With the temperature change, the texture of the leaf can go awry. This is one of the foods that should never be refrigerated.