- 19 min ago Vidya Balan Impresses Us With Her Sari And Her Jewellery Set Is A Gift From Her Sister
- 2 hrs ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- Technology Reliance Digital 'The Big December Sale' Discounts: Right Time To Buy Mobiles, Smart TVs And More
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Right now, you are alive because your body is able to get rid of all the toxins and other wastes successfully. Yes, your health depends upon how well your body deals with the toxins that get inside.
When it comes to elimination of toxins, you may first need to thank your liver. When the liver fails, the body fails to digest food.
Also Read: Signs Your Liver Is Overloaded
When the cells of the liver are replaced with scar tissue, it could lead to liver cirrhosis. When your liver fails to function well, it shows certain symptoms like poor appetite, sweating, fatigue, dark urine, depression, high blood pressure, constipation acid reflux and gas problems.
If you see such symptoms, you may need a good liver detox method. Here are some tips for healthy liver cleanse.
Lemon is a good liver detox food. Lemons help the liver produce bile to flush out toxins. On a daily basis, add a few drops of lemon juice to your green tea of your salad.
Even drinking water on regular intervals is also a healthy liver cleanse method! It is like washing the interiors of your body. It helps your liver too. Proper hydration is required for every cell of your body throughout your life.
Also Read: How To Improve Liver Function
There are two big enemies of your liver. One is alcohol and another is coffee. Both of them accumulate toxins in the liver and disturb liver function. The best thing to do is to quit both of them.
Another good liver cleanse method is fasting. If your doctor allows, go for juice fasting for a day. Survive on fruit and vegetable juices for a whole day. It is one of the best ways to detox your liver.
Your liver needs berries. Blueberries, raspberries, black berries and strawberries; they are all good for your liver. Berries can reduce the risk of fatty liver disease.
Also Read: How To Use Raisins To Cleanse Liver
Beta carotene stimulates your liver and prevents damage. Foods like spinach and beetroot are quick liver detox foods. Spinach helps in promoting cell growth in the liver. Beetroot prevents damage done to the liver due to toxins. Also, add mustard greens, bitter gourd and dandelion greens to your diet.
Catechins are antioxidants which promote liver function. They are found in green tea. Sip a cup on a daily basis. It is one of the best ways to cleanse your liver naturally.
Some foods deposit fat on your liver. Avoid them. Processed foods, deep fried foods, meat that contains preservatives, bacon, sausages are all bad for your liver. Also, avoid hydrogenated oils and margarine.
Also Read: How To Prepare For Liver Cleanse
The sulfur present in garlic secretes certain enzymes in the liver which can eliminate toxins better. Also, other compounds like selenium and allicin present in garlic prevent liver damage. Eating raw garlic is the best way to detox your liver.
In fact, one of the best ways to detox your liver is staying active. It helps you maintain ideal weight and it also boosts liver function.
Stress releases cortisol which is bad for your health. Also, stress slows down the liver function. Stay away from stress.
Use turmeric in your recipes as it helps the liver secrete bile. It also prevents liver damage.