- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 5 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 6 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 7 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Taapsee Pannu & Bhumi Pednekar Shut Up A Troll Trying To Create A Tiff Between Them & Akshay Kumar
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Ear and nose piercing is more than just a means to adorn your body. According to Vedic rituals, ear and nose piercing has several health benefits for the body of a woman.
Piercing is a common practice in rural India and many from other parts of India are observing this as a fashion statement.
Specifically, it helps brain development, which is very rapid from eight months onwards.
Ear and nose piercing has been practised since ancient times. Some women wear a nose stud in the left ear to relieve herself of the intense pain.
In scientific community, ear and nose piercings would be classified under alternative medicine. Specifically, this falls under acupuncture, the process of treating physical, mental and emotional ailments by stimulating the pressure points in the body using thin noodles.
Another pressure point in the ear is the hunger point that is responsible for the digestive function.
In this article, we have listed some of the best benefits of ear piercing and nose piercing.
#1 For Overall Female Vitality:
In Ayurveda, the left side of the nose is associated with the female reproductive organ. The piercing made by the nose ring on the left side of the nose is said to promote the overall vitality of a woman.
#2 For Pain-free Child Birth:
Nose pierced on the left side reduces the pain in delivering a child. It is a common belief in rural India that nose ring makes the process of child birth easier.
#3 For Menstrual Pain:
Wearing a nose ring on the left side of the nose lessens the menstrual pain for women. This is one of the best health benefits of nose piercing.
#4 For Mental Power:
Piercing the ears will help to circulate the blood in a proper way. Proper blood transmission to the brain will help increase the memory power.
#5 For Greater Immunity:
The middle of the ear is mostly responsible for immunization. Hence, piercing the ears is good for both boys and girls. It also solves the problem of irregular menstruation.
#6 Helps Generate Sperm:
For men, the piercing of ears will help generate sperm. In most of the Indian communities, even men are mandatorily subjected to ear piercing.
#7 For Eyesight:
According to acupuncture, the centre of the ear is directly attached to the vision of the eyes. Piercing here gives pressure to this and directly benefits the eye. This is one of the top benefits of ear piercing.
#8 For Healthy Ears:
The acupressure point in the ear hole is called master sensor and master cerebral. This point is known to possess the power of hearing. Piercing the ears will also help to get rid of tetanus.