- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 8 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 8 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 10 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Movies Suhana Khan Celebrates Birthday: Mom Gauri Khan, BFF Ananya Panday Wish The Archies Actress
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
Ear and nose piercing is more than just a means to adorn your body. According to Vedic rituals, ear and nose piercing has several health benefits for the body of a woman.
Piercing is a common practice in rural India and many from other parts of India are observing this as a fashion statement.
Specifically, it helps brain development, which is very rapid from eight months onwards.
Ear and nose piercing has been practised since ancient times. Some women wear a nose stud in the left ear to relieve herself of the intense pain.
In scientific community, ear and nose piercings would be classified under alternative medicine. Specifically, this falls under acupuncture, the process of treating physical, mental and emotional ailments by stimulating the pressure points in the body using thin noodles.
Another pressure point in the ear is the hunger point that is responsible for the digestive function.
In this article, we have listed some of the best benefits of ear piercing and nose piercing.
#1 For Overall Female Vitality:
In Ayurveda, the left side of the nose is associated with the female reproductive organ. The piercing made by the nose ring on the left side of the nose is said to promote the overall vitality of a woman.
#2 For Pain-free Child Birth:
Nose pierced on the left side reduces the pain in delivering a child. It is a common belief in rural India that nose ring makes the process of child birth easier.
#3 For Menstrual Pain:
Wearing a nose ring on the left side of the nose lessens the menstrual pain for women. This is one of the best health benefits of nose piercing.
#4 For Mental Power:
Piercing the ears will help to circulate the blood in a proper way. Proper blood transmission to the brain will help increase the memory power.
#5 For Greater Immunity:
The middle of the ear is mostly responsible for immunization. Hence, piercing the ears is good for both boys and girls. It also solves the problem of irregular menstruation.
#6 Helps Generate Sperm:
For men, the piercing of ears will help generate sperm. In most of the Indian communities, even men are mandatorily subjected to ear piercing.
#7 For Eyesight:
According to acupuncture, the centre of the ear is directly attached to the vision of the eyes. Piercing here gives pressure to this and directly benefits the eye. This is one of the top benefits of ear piercing.
#8 For Healthy Ears:
The acupressure point in the ear hole is called master sensor and master cerebral. This point is known to possess the power of hearing. Piercing the ears will also help to get rid of tetanus.
- disorders cureDizziness And Its Types, Causes, Complications And Treatments: How Is It Different From Vertigo?
- disorders cure10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- disorders cureLabyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- wellnessDealing With The Side Effects Of Flying
- disorders cureEarwax Impaction: Causes, Symptoms, Effects & Treatment
- wellnessWhat Causes Itchy Ears And How To Treat It?
- kidsCauses And Remedies For Ear Infection In Kids
- disorders cure8 Ultimate Ways To Prevent Ear Infections This Winter
- wellnessDo You Have A Lump On Your Back, Neck Or Behind Your Ear? This Is What You Need To Know
- nutritionWhat To Do If An Insect Enters The Ear?
- disorders cureHow To Use Olive Oil To Treat Ear Infection Quickly
- disorders cureWhat Happens If You Put Two Drops Of Garlic Juice In Your Ears?