- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Technology Best Smartbands To Buy Under Rs 2000 To Buy In India
- Sports NBA legend Kobe Bryant reportedly dies in helicopter crash in California; news leaves sporting fraternity shocked
- News Entirely internal: India expresses reservation as EU lawmakers move Anti-CAA resolutions
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
In case you're one of those who is feeling tired all the time, then you've got to read this. If you're struggling to keep your eyes open all day, then it does not have much to do with your health.
You already know that getting plenty of sleep is very essential for your overall health. Sleeping for the recommended eight hours a night will help keep you energized for the day and also help you lose weight.
But even after sleeping for a good amount of time if you're still feeling tired, then you seriously need to think over with what is wrong with your health.
It could be a case of constant fatigue that has many doctors stumped and one of the symptoms is feeling tired all the time. Weakness, muscle and joint pain also come along with it.
Apart from this, there are a couple of other medical disorders that can be the reason behind you feeling lethargic and tired all day long.
Here, we have listed some of the main reasons for you feeling tired all the time. Read further to find out more!
1. You Have Anaemia:
If you find yourself tired throughout the day, then it could be due to anaemia. This is a blood disorder that occurs when there isn't enough red blood cells to carry oxygen from your lungs to the cells and tissues.
2. You're Depressed:
Depression can affect a person physically as well and this includes fatigue, aches and trouble in sleeping. If you notice any of these symptoms, then you need to visit your doctor immediately.
3. You're Not Exercising:
Working out can actually give you more lasting energy all day long. Exercise stimulates new mitochondria to be made in your cells that increases the overall energy at the cellular level.
4. You're Diabetic:
People with type 2 diabetes don't use glucose properly, leading to sugar building up in the blood instead of being used for energy. This is one of the main reasons for feeling tired all the time.
5. You Have An Underactive Thyroid:
The thyroid gland secretes hormones that control major bodily functions. If the thyroid doesn't work properly, it throws your hormones out of control and can mess with your energy levels.
6. You're Not Taking In Too Much Of Calories:
Your body needs calories for energy to be produced. One of the signs that you're not taking in enough calories is feeling tired all the time.
7. You Eat Too Much Sugar:
Too much sugar can interfere with your energy levels. If you eat a sugary meal or snack, then the spike in the blood sugar level can lead to crash and a feeling of sluggishness later.
8. You're Not Drinking Enough Water:
If you feel tired and you think reaching out to tea or coffee can help, then you may be wrong. Dehydration can zap a person off his energy and it is recommended to reach out for 64 ounces of water a day. Not drinking enough water is one of the reasons for feeling tired all day.