- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
With the onset of monsoon it is not just dengue and chikungunya, even the swine flu case seems to be on the rise.
The national capital Delhi has reported over 300 cases of swine flu (H1N1) till date in 2017. As per the reports, two people have succumbed to swine flu infection in Delhi so far this year.
It isn't just the national capital, but cases of swine flu are being reported from across the country. According to a government report, from January 2017 till the first week of July 12,460 people had been infected, and 600 had succumbed to swine flu in the country.
As per the official report, Gujarat has recorded 289 cases with 75 deaths; Kerala has reported 1,127 infections with 63 deaths, Rajasthan has reported 407 cases with 59 deaths and Karnataka has reported 2,377 cases with 15 deaths.
Here are few of the best ways to prevent swine flu. Take a look.
Washing Hands Properly:
Make it a point to wash your hands properly with soap water, especially after you get back from a crowded place or travelling in the bus.
Covering Face While Coughing & Sneezing:
Make sure that you cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. This will prevent the spreading of the droplets which might infect others.
Avoid Touching Your Nose Eyes & Mouth:
Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth with your hands too often. These are the three major points to acquire the infection.
It is a good thing to use masks when you are walking out in the busy streets and roads. This not just helps in preventing you from the dust but also helps prevent infections.
Drink Plenty Of Water:
Make it a point to drink plenty of water and fluids. This helps in keeping you hydrated and ward off the viruses that might affect you.