- 6 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams Their Video Removal From TikTok: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 57 min ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Sports India vs West Indies, 3rd T20I: Preview, Dream11 prediction, fantasy tips, probable XI, TV timing
- News Citizenship bill patently unconstitutional, battleground to shift to SC, says Chidambaram
- Finance Gold On A Roll In 2019, More Returns Likely In 2020
- Movies Shweta Basu Prasad Ends Marriage With Rohit Mittal; Thanks Him For 'Irreplaceable' Memories
- Technology Clash Of Clans Version 13 Update With Town Hall 13 Released For Android And iOS
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
As the saying goes, 'Prevention is better than cure', it is better to avert the difficulty than to find a solution for one.
We all know that a blanket of infectious disease-causing germs surround us in our day to day lives.
Only those who are lucky and take the necessary precautionary measures or have a strong immune system can escape from the clutches of these germs.
Now, to take the appropriate preventive measures, one needs to know the root cause of these highly health-wrecking fevers.
Naturally, if the causes are clearly known to us then the fever can easily be kept at bay.
Common Causes Of Fever:
In the first place, fever is caused by any one of the four types of dengue viruses being injected into our blood stream by those abominable mosquitoes that thrive anywhere in the stagnant waters near the place we live.
The transmitted dengue virus from an infected person is carried by the mosquito and is transferred to a healthy person when it bites him. It is as simple as that, but the consequences of this life-threatening virus being injected into our blood stream are disastrous.
One of the symptoms of malaria is high fever. We usually hear that malaria is caused by mosquitoes, but how? Let us try to explore! Malaria is caused by any one of the five types of plasmodium parasites which are transmitted to our blood stream when the mosquito bites!
The names of the parasites are Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium ovale and Plasmodium knowlesi. The female Anopheles mosquitoes, which are called the "night biting "mosquitoes, are the primary carriers of these parasites.
This most prevalent fever which spreads wildly especially during the monsoon season is caused by some viruses. These viruses easily spread when one comes in contact with the infected person's body fluids. When someone sneezes or coughs it is better to stay away from them as they tend to spread this virus causing the fever.
This much hyped and most infectious type of fever is caused by the influenza A virus most commonly known as H1N1 virus. But in most recent times, this deadly fever is caused by another strain of influenza A virus called H3N2v virus. This virus most easily spreads from the affected person to the healthy one by close contact or by coughing, sneezing, etc.
Typhoid is accompanied by fever caused by Salmonella typhoid bacteria, which mostly spreads through unhygienic food and water where these bacteria thrive in abundance. Infected people are the carriers of these bacteria. For instance, when an infected person after urinating, does not wash his hands properly and handles the food we are supposed to eat, then there is a lot of chance of spreading this bacteria.
This liver damaging fever is mostly caused by hepatitis A virus. The main reason for the spread of this disease is the ingestion of even a small amount of contaminated faecal matter. In short, unhygienic food and contaminated water is the major source of this most health-damaging fever.