- 53 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide. Though there is a lot of medical advancement when it comes to cancer diagnosis and treatment, there is still a lot of work to be done.
Hence, what you need to do about it is to prevent it from its initial stage. You need to work on ways of reducing the risk of cancer and preventing it.
Several health experts have revealed what they do on an everyday basis to prevent or reduce their risk of cancer.
Following these will help you in a big way to prevent the occurrence of this disease.
Therefore, it is advised to follow these tips before you're targeted with this deadly disease.
In this article, we have listed the top expert advises that will let you know how to avoid cancer. Read further to know about the ways to prevent cancer.
1. Slather Your Skin With Sunscreen:
Your skin is the main target for skin cancer and hence slathering your skin every day with SPF 30 sunscreen, with either zinc or titanium dioxide, is essential. This is one of the top steps to prevent cancer.
2. Increase Your Nutrition Intake:
A diet rich in vitamins, fibre and omega-3 fats can curb the inflammation and help fight cancer. Eating powerful egg breakfast wraps in the morning is considered.
3. Consume Low Dose Aspirin:
Aspirin helps in curbing colon inflammation. After your doctor's approval, taking aspirin can help reduce the risk of colorectal cancer.
4. Avoid Plastics:
Plastic contains cancer-promoting chemicals. Hence, it is recommended to go for stainless steel, clay jars or other kind of utensils. Hence, this is one of the methods that will let you know how to avoid cancer.
5. Sweat It Out Every Day:
Working out for at least 15 to 50 minutes every day helps in taming the inflammation and possibly reduces the risk of cancer.
6. Take A Skin Supplement:
Taking nicotinamide, which is a form of vitamin B3, helps reduce the formation of certain skin cancer cells by preventing the cell damage induced by the UV rays. This is one of the best ways to prevent cancer.