- 14 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Buy Warm And Soft Coats
- 44 min ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 1 hr ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- 2 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Glittering Ivory Badla Sari Is Absolutely What We Want To Own
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- News Hyderabad vet rape-murder case: What we know so far
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Technology Huawei Plans To Add More Stores In Tier 3 Cities In 2020
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Body sounds can be very useful, as this is the way by which our body communicates with us. These sounds are not harmful and there is nothing to worry about.
The human body produces a certain set of noises and these are perfectly normal.
Sometimes, that annoying whoosh noise that you hear inside your ear may be the sound of blood passing through the jugular vein and carotid artery, which are located behind the ear.
Another kind of noise will be cracking of the neck. Bending your neck stretches the capsule present there, hence decreasing the pressure on the joint fluid and causes it to turn into gas. The crack that you hear is the sound of gas popping out of the joint fluid.
Read further to know about what do certain sounds in the body mean.
1. Ringing In The Ears:
If ringing in the ear happens on a regular basis, then it can turn out to be a warning sign of tinnitus. Tinnitus is caused by an infection or ear damage.
2. Popping Of Joints:
You hear sudden popping noise when you make sudden movements like standing up or sitting down. But if there is a stiffness or reduced mobility, along with the popping noise, then it might be a sign of ruptured ligament or an injury.
3. Whistling Noise:
This indicates that the airways are blocked because of excess mucus. It may also indicate that there is a tear in the cartilage caused by nose trauma.
Hiccups occur when there is an interruption while inhaling. This interruption occurs in the diaphragm spasm. The phrenic and the vagus nerves would control the diaphragm and they are triggered by any excitement or medications.
5. Gut Rumbling:
If you hear this sound after dinner, it is the sound of air and fluid moving through the digestive tract. When you hear it on an empty stomach, it is the sound of the gut clearing out the leftover bits of food and fluid.
All women might have heard a noise exiting out of their vagina. It is only the sound of air pockets moving out of your vagina. Queefing, also called vaginal flatulence, generally occurs during an intercourse or exercise or during activities that sends air out of the vagina.