- 2 min ago Madhuri Dixit-Nene Skincare Routine: Besan Face Pack For A Quick Refresher; DIY In 5 Steps!
- 29 min ago Eid 2022: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Your Ethnic Outfit Guide From B-Town Beauties
- 1 hr ago New WHO Initiative Aims To Stop The Spread Of Malaria Vectors: What You Should Know
- 1 hr ago Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- News Thane court acquits Bakery owner in child labour case
- Sports India Women vs Pakistan Women: Pak score upset 13-run win to leave Asia Cup wide open
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Payal Rohatgi Voices Support For Sajid Khan’s Participation: He Has The Right To Repent
- Technology Google Pixel 7 Goes Out-of-Stock on Flipkart; When Can You Get Yours?
- Finance Multibagger Tata Group Stock Zooms 6% As Sales Grew Double-digit, Buy Stock: Says Motilal Oswal
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
The human body is one of the most complicated things ever. Like any other machine, it constantly sends information about defects, the working of our internal organs and the systems.
However, we often tend to ignore what our bodies try to tell us and this is the biggest mistake that we are doing.
There are certain worrying signals that our bodies throw up as symptoms. It is important that we don't ignore them at any cost.
Analysing these symptoms will help us recognise several unknown health conditions that they are indicating.
We tend to dismiss several small health issues, but there are some symptoms that require medical attention at the earliest.
In this article we have listed the body signs not to ignore. Read further to know what these body signs are that you must never ignore at any cost.
1. Dark Circles Under The Eyes:
Dark circles under the eyes can appear if you don't get enough sleep. You need to sleep for no less than 7-8 hours everyday. However, it can also be due to a different reason like anaemia.
This is when the body doesn't produce enough red blood cells and makes the skin under the eyes go dark.
2. Color Changes On Your Fingers:
If you notice that your fingers often changes colour, then there could be a serious reason behind it. This is a sign that you have Raynaud's syndrome, a condition where low temperatures cause spasms in the blood vessels, thus, leading to changes in the colour of the skin on the fingers. This is one of the body signs not to ignore.
3. Blurred Vision:
If your eyes get very tired and you find yourself unable to recognise people or things near you, then you have developed short-sightedness.
4. Blobs In Front Of Your Eyes:
These can take various forms and can appear as dots or strips. They tend to appear suddenly and often in the presence of bright white light. This can be an early indication of cataracts or other serious vision-related problems.
5. Music In Your Stomach:
Rumbling sound in the stomach is usually caused by processes that are at work in the intestine. If this occurs rarely, then there is nothing to worry about. But if your stomach is making noises on a regular basis, accompanied by pain, then you need to consult the doctor. This is another the body sign that you must never ignore.
6. Peeling Skin:
Peeling is an indication that your body lacks vitamins. A balanced diet can return your skin to its normal condition. If the peeling comes along with itching, then you need to get it checked with doctor at the earliest.
7. Partial Loss Of Smell:
The reduction in the sense of smell as you age is due to damage to the nervous system. But if you are young and you lose your sense of smell, then you need to get it checked by the doctor. It could be due to a strong cold or other viral infections.
8. Twitching Eyelids:
Prolonged twitching of the eyelids can indicate that your eyes have been overworked. To overcome this, you need to wash your eyes with cotton pads soaked in cold water. If this problem doesn't get cured with this treatment, then you need to get it checked as it could indicate a serious problem related to the nervous system.
- womenFree The Nipples: Will Going Bra-Less Ever Be Considered Normal?
- wellness14 Things That Happen When You Turn 40 And Why
- wellnessKnow From A Nutritionist About Hormones: Your Body’s Social Network
- wellnessWhat Happens After Coronavirus Enters The Body? Everything You Need To Know
- pulse8 Body Parts Other Than Fingerprints That Make You Unique
- wellnessEveryday Habits That Are Harming Your Body
- pulseBodybuilder Uses Oil Injections To Increase Muscle Size
- pulseMedics Discover A Foot-Long Parasitic Worm In A Woman’s Body
- disorders curePseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureBiofeedback Therapy: Types, Procedure & Uses
- wellnessInfrared Sauna Treatment: Benefits, Safety And Potential Side Effects
- prenatalHow To Love Your Body When You're Pregnant