- 6 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 15 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 21 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 39 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Your job might just be sitting in your couch for the whole day, but you might end up all stinky at end of the day. Have you ever wondered why? The reason might not be what you think.
Even minutes after taking a shower, it might not go down well and you might smell bad after an hour or so. It's high time you looked up at the reasons for bad odour.
Your body odour can speak a lot about your health conditions. Some diseases can produce a distinguished odour that gets produced from your body.
Now you might be wondering about which are those smells that you need to take care of, right?
Further, we will also let you know what you must do if you come across these kinds of smell in your body.
Some of the common reasons on why your body stinks, which you already know, is the odour that occurs when the bacteria that live on the skin break down sweat into acids.
Further, people who are obese or who regularly eat spicy foods, or people with certain medical conditions, are also likely to have body odour.
Continue reading to know more about the reasons for body odour and the types of body odour that you must never ignore.
1. Fruity Breath:
If you're suffering from type 2 diabetes, your body can't create the energy it needs to function properly, so it breaks down fatty acids into fuel. One of the same acids - acetone can leave a fruity smell to your breath. It is better to get yourself checked from a doctor as soon as possible.
2. Stinky Feet:
If you find your feet to be very stinky, along with dry and scaly skin around your toes, you may have what is known as Athlete's foot. Your feet will emit a foul odour caused by a combination of bacteria and fungus eroding into your skin.
3. Smelly Poop:
This is an indication of lactose intolerance. When your body does not produce enough enzyme called lactase, it cannot digest lactose present in milk and other food items. This can cause foul-smelling stool coupled with bloating and smelly gas.
4. Strong Smelling Urine:
Strong smelling urine is an indication of urinary tract infection (UTI). Due to this, the body can produce pungent-smelling urine. This happens after the bacteria enter into the urinary tract or urethra.
5. Bad Breath:
Sleep apnoea causes snoring and makes you breathe through your mouth. This makes your mouth turn very dry and therefore this leads to bad breath.