- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- Sports Shahid Afridi credits IPL for turning around Indian cricket
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
As you all know processed foods and refined foods are unhealthy and cause a lot of harm to your body. It is necessary to maintain a healthy diet to stay in good health.
It is necessary to maintain a healthy dietary routine consisting of organic vegetables and fruits that will go a long way in nourishing your body and provides it with essential minerals and vitamins like calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, phosphorous, vitamin A, C, D and B complex.
These vitamins and vitamins can boost your immune system and their antioxidants that will help fight off free radicals that can cause a lot of damage to the body.
This recipe will also help in detoxifying the body.
- 2 spoons ginger (grated)
- Organic lemon juice
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Chilli powder
Add all the ingredients except the celery stalk in a blender. Blend the ingredients and achieve a homogenous mixture. Pour the mixture in a glass and then add the celery stalks. Refrigerate the remaining recipe in a glass jar.
How To Use It:
Consume the juice daily with three glasses to be taken in between your daily meals. In just 72 hours, you're likely to see improvement in your health as the body will get rid of the toxins.