- 9 hrs ago What Are Phytonutrients? What Are Their Benefits To Human Health?
- 12 hrs ago Mars Transit in Pisces On 17 May 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 14 hrs ago Cannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- 15 hrs ago World Hypertension Day: Hypertension, Holistic Healthcare Through Ayurveda And Yoga (Expert Article)
- News Explained: Gyanvapi Mosque row and the relevance of the Places of Worship Act
- Sports MI vs SRH IPL 2022: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation, Scorecard, Records
- Movies Nakuul Mehta Says He Hasn't Switched On TV For The Last 2 Years After His Son Was Born For THIS Reason
- Finance This Is How RBI’s DigiSaathi Will Help You
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Technology OnePlus Ace Racing Edition Spotted On India’s Official Website; Launch Expected Soon
In order to maintain a good health, it is necessary to follow a good diet pattern. There are certain healthy foods that men should not ignore and these must be included as a part of their daily diet.
Obesity among men is rapidly increasing, further only less than 50% of men actually take part in some kind of a physical activity.
Further, it is also important that your food and dietary habits can actually impact your children as well. How often the fathers eat restaurant and fast foods can increase obesity and overweight issues in their children.
There are also several other health issues that can crop up if you do not maintain a healthy diet.
In this article, we have mentioned some of the best diet tips to be followed by men. These healthy foods will help men deal with several health problems. So, continue reading to find out about the best healthy diet tips for men.
Men's Health - Diet Tips:
1. Include More Of Fruits And Veggies To Your Diet:
By doing this, it will improve your nutritional intake. You can go for options like slicing fruits into morning cereals or dipping celery sticks in peanut butter.
2. Stay Motivated For Fitness:
Along with a healthy diet, it is also important to maintain a fitness plan and stick by it. You can also ramp it up by finding out some new exercises every day and making it a fun activity.
3. Give Attention To Serving Sizes:
Using a measuring tool and food scale, you can calculate the serving size of your packaged foods. You also need to be aware of the information on the nutritional label.
4. Try New Foods To Avoid Boredom:
You can try to add unusual flavours to your new foods and this will make you be interested in eating them. This will avoid diet boredom.
If you only consume a few kinds of food, then you are likely to face deficiencies in certain kind of vitamins and minerals.
5. Keep Cooking Simple:
You need to ensure that your preparation process while cooking is simple. You can bake or steam the foods; but avoid deep drying them. You can also cook in a healthy manner using olive oil instead of any other cooking oil. This is one of the best diet tips for men's health.
Best Foods For Men:
a. Broccoli For Bladder Cancer:
Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli can protect men against bladder cancer. This is one of the most common forms of cancer that affects men. Broccoli and cabbage seem to be the best foods that protect against this.
b. Tomato To Prevent Prostate Cancer:
Men who ate a lot of tomatoes could protect themselves against prostate cancer. Experts have found that people who ate tomatoes 2-4 times per week had a 35% reduced risk of developing prostate cancer.
c. Seafood To Increase Sperm Count:
Environmental factors are the main cause for the reduction of sperm count in men. Seafood like oyster and crab contain a good amount of zinc that helps in improving the sexual function in men.
d. Watermelon To Reduce Hypertension:
Watermelon is a good source of potassium and hence helps in reducing the risk of hypertension. Consuming watermelon on a regular basis will help big time with this.
e. Peanut Butter To Reduce Cholesterol:
For a healthy heart, eating a toast of peanut butter is the best recommended morning routine. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in most men. Diet high in fats taken from peanuts helps in reducing LDL (bad) cholesterol.
f. Oatmeal For Cardiovascular Health:
Oats are high on fibre content and are good at protecting the blood vessels. This also reduces the risk of developing heart disease by almost 30%.
g. Garlic For Tiredness:
Garlic is a powerful agent that helps fight against several diseases. Garlic is also known to have antibacterial effects and also increases the absorption of vitamin B1. This promotes the metabolism of carbohydrates to produce energy and remove fatigue.
- wellnessAntibiotics Can Lead To Life-Threatening Fungal Infection Because Of Disruption To The Gut Microbiome: Expert
- healthPhilanthropist Upasana Kamineni Konidela Visits Senior Care Homes And Health Camps
- wellnessIs Nutraceuticals A Smart Choice For A Healthier Tomorrow?
- wellnessE-manas Platform For Mental Health Can Be Replicated Nationwide: K'taka Health Minister
- wellnessMonkeypox Virus Case Confirmed In UK After Nigeria Travel Link
- wellnessNational Thalassemia Day 2022: Pregnancy In Women With Thalassemia
- wellnessApollo Hospitals Successfully Performs Surgery To Remove Rare Recurrent Chest Wall Tumour
- wellnessGovt Committed To Two Important Aspects Of Healthcare, ‘Heal By India’ And Heal In India’: Mansukh Mandaviya
- nutritionBenefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- wellnessHow Cannabis Affects Our Cognition And Psychology: New Research
- wellnessHCG Cancer Hospital Offers India’s First Extended Reality Lab Using Microsoft HoloLens 2
- wellnessXE Variant Of COVID Not More Severe Than Omicron: Dr Gagandeep Kang