- 1 hr ago 15 Best Foods To Eat After A Workout
- 2 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why Marrying Your Best Friend Is A Wise Decision
- 2 hrs ago January 2020 Fashion Edit: Katrina Kaif's Fashion Was About Denims, Saris, And Fuss-Free Casuals
- 3 hrs ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- Sports India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I Live Updates: Team India eye series win, Williamson & Co look for a comeback
- Technology Xiaomi Calls Realme A Copycat Brand; Realme CEO Responds
- Finance TCS Shares Decline On Reports Tata Sons To Seek Its Help For Settling AGR Dues
- News EU Parliament to debate and vote on CAA today
- Movies Jojo Rabbit Movie Review: Taika Waititi Brings Hope With Laughs And Tears
- Automobiles Everve Electric Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo: Will Offer Futuristic Design And Top Performance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
On a sunny day, you would like to take a cold water bath but on a winter morning, you would like to enjoy a hot water bath. Well, which is good among them?
Many say that cold water showers are healthier and hot water showers are bad for heath. But frankly speaking, there are some benefits of both hot and cold water baths.
Also Read: What Happens If You Drink Turmeric Water
In this post, let us discuss when to prefer a hot one and when to go for a cold bath.
Hot Water Benefit #1
If you wish to feel relaxed after a shower, prefer hot water bath. When you come home tired, prefer a hot water bath.
Hot Water Benefit #2
Taking a bath with hot water can also relieve you from the tired feeling and fatigue. So, it works well in the evening.
Also Read: Ancient Remedies Using Ginger Water
Hot Water Benefit #3
When you suffer a headache, always go for a hot water bath as you can find temporary relief.
Hot Water Benefit #4
Did you wake up with a puffy face? Try a hot water bath to see if the puffiness gets reduced.
Also Read: When To Drink Water?
Hot Water Benefit #5
If you are feeling anxious for no reason, try a hot water bath to get rid of it.
Hot Water Benefit #6
Hot water bath is also said to provide relief from nasal congestion.
Also Read: What Happens When You Drink Honey Water
Hot Water Benefit #7
Hot water baths also cleanse and remove the toxins and dirt on the surface of your skin.
Hot Water Benefit #8
Hot water tends to open the pores of your skin and this helps in deep cleansing it.
Also Read: Why Lemon Water Is A Medicine?
Cold Shower Benefit #1
Cold water baths are good for your immunity. That is why our ancestors always preferred cold water baths.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Boiled Rice Water
Cold Shower Benefit #2
After a cold water bath, you tend to feel alert. So, take a cold shower before going to work.
Cold Shower Benefit #3
Cold showers are also said to prevent certain minor issues like common cold.
Cold Shower Benefit #4
Do you know why you tend to feel good after a cold water bath? Well, it releases certain anti-depressant hormones in your body.
Cold Shower Benefit #5
Some sources also say that cold water baths keep your metabolism in full pace.
Cold Shower Benefit #6
A cold bath frees up your mind and makes you feel refreshed. It is good in the morning.
Cold Shower Benefit #7
A cold water bath is also said to prevent hair loss and also make your skin firm.