- 11 min ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 3 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 4 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, Playing XI, TV Timing, Live Streaming
- News Trade wars generating uncertainity: Sitharaman
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
On a sunny day, you would like to take a cold water bath but on a winter morning, you would like to enjoy a hot water bath. Well, which is good among them?
Many say that cold water showers are healthier and hot water showers are bad for heath. But frankly speaking, there are some benefits of both hot and cold water baths.
Also Read: What Happens If You Drink Turmeric Water
In this post, let us discuss when to prefer a hot one and when to go for a cold bath.
Hot Water Benefit #1
If you wish to feel relaxed after a shower, prefer hot water bath. When you come home tired, prefer a hot water bath.
Hot Water Benefit #2
Taking a bath with hot water can also relieve you from the tired feeling and fatigue. So, it works well in the evening.
Also Read: Ancient Remedies Using Ginger Water
Hot Water Benefit #3
When you suffer a headache, always go for a hot water bath as you can find temporary relief.
Hot Water Benefit #4
Did you wake up with a puffy face? Try a hot water bath to see if the puffiness gets reduced.
Also Read: When To Drink Water?
Hot Water Benefit #5
If you are feeling anxious for no reason, try a hot water bath to get rid of it.
Hot Water Benefit #6
Hot water bath is also said to provide relief from nasal congestion.
Also Read: What Happens When You Drink Honey Water
Hot Water Benefit #7
Hot water baths also cleanse and remove the toxins and dirt on the surface of your skin.
Hot Water Benefit #8
Hot water tends to open the pores of your skin and this helps in deep cleansing it.
Also Read: Why Lemon Water Is A Medicine?
Cold Shower Benefit #1
Cold water baths are good for your immunity. That is why our ancestors always preferred cold water baths.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Boiled Rice Water
Cold Shower Benefit #2
After a cold water bath, you tend to feel alert. So, take a cold shower before going to work.
Cold Shower Benefit #3
Cold showers are also said to prevent certain minor issues like common cold.
Cold Shower Benefit #4
Do you know why you tend to feel good after a cold water bath? Well, it releases certain anti-depressant hormones in your body.
Cold Shower Benefit #5
Some sources also say that cold water baths keep your metabolism in full pace.
Cold Shower Benefit #6
A cold bath frees up your mind and makes you feel refreshed. It is good in the morning.
Cold Shower Benefit #7
A cold water bath is also said to prevent hair loss and also make your skin firm.