- 56 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
As you all know coconut oil is an edible oil which is processed from the meat of coconut. It contains high amount of saturated fat, nutrient value, healing powers, etc.
Due to its high content of saturated fat, it is also used in many tropical remedies. Believe it or not, putting oil in belly button can give you some incredible health benefits.
It is also known to be an Ayurvedic practice that dates back to thousands of years ago. It is believed that it can deliver beneficial healthy internal organs and prevents the body from bloating.
Some of the benefits of putting coconut oil in your belly button are as follows:
Benefit #1; Improves Fertility:
It has been long believed that putting coconut oil in belly button can help you increase your fertility rate. This is because it contains medium-chain triglycerides that will serve the purpose.
Benefit #2; Treatment For Cold:
Coconut oil is often used to enhance physical conditions of athletes to boost the energy and endurance. It also helps prevent getting sicknesses such as cold.
Benefit #3; Relief From Stomach Cramps & Menstrual Pain:
Coconut oil in belly button can help relieve cramps, as it helps relieve abdominal pain due to its antioxidant properties.
Benefit #4; Better Eyesight:
Another one of the benefits of coconut oil in navel is that it helps give you better eyesight.
How To Use Coconut Oil In Belly Button?
Here is how you must use coconut oil in your belly button.
Step 1: Prepare the cotton
Step 2: Dunk the cotton in the coconut oil
Step 3: Place it in your belly button for a while
Step 4: Massage the area for 15 minutes.
Why Is It Beneficial?
Belly button is the one place from where babies get their nutrition from through the umbilical cord. There are more than thousands of nerves connected to the belly button area. This is why applying oil here is very beneficial for the internal organs.
- pulseWorld Coconut Day 2021: Date, History, Theme And Significance
- wellnessWorld Coconut Day 2021: 33 Different Uses Of Coconut Oil - Benefits, Allergies And How Much To Consume Per Day
- nutritionMake Your Favourite Curry Healthier And Tastier With These Coconut Milk Substitutes
- recipesWorld Coconut Day 2020: Try This Healthy Coconut Rice Recipe And Showcase Your Cooking Skills
- nutrition8 Surprising Health Benefits Of Coconut Milk
- wellnessWorld Coconut Day 2021: 4 Healthy Ways To Eat Coconut
- nutritionWhat Is Coconut Sugar? 10 Health Benefits Of Coconut Sugar
- nutrition10 Homemade Electrolyte Drinks You Should Try Right Now
- diet fitnessTop 11 Indian Homemade Protein Shakes For Weight Loss
- hair careBest Essential Oil Blends For Hair Thickness
- nutrition20 Fibre-rich Indian Foods For Weight Loss
- recipesCoconut Prawns Recipe: How To Prepare Coconut Crumbed Prawns Recipe