- 22 min ago Alia Bhatt’s Green Floral Dress Look Is Totally Winning Us; Find Out The Details
- 24 min ago 7 Herbal Teas That Can Help Ease Constipation
- 43 min ago Besharam Bewaffa Song: Divya Khosla Kumar Keeps The Style Quotient High With Her Pretty Dresses
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu Exudes Glam Vibes With Her Black Gown; Find Out The Details
- Movies ‘Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives’ By Dharmatic Entertainment Creates Waves On Social Media
- Finance Petrol Prices Cross Rs. 90 In Some Cities On Continuing Price Hike
- News Rajnath Singh reviews development works in Lucknow
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Automobiles IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Sports Thrilling middleweight bout headlines UFC Vegas 16 on December 5
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
As you all know coconut oil is an edible oil which is processed from the meat of coconut. It contains high amount of saturated fat, nutrient value, healing powers, etc.
Due to its high content of saturated fat, it is also used in many tropical remedies. Believe it or not, putting oil in belly button can give you some incredible health benefits.
It is also known to be an Ayurvedic practice that dates back to thousands of years ago. It is believed that it can deliver beneficial healthy internal organs and prevents the body from bloating.
Some of the benefits of putting coconut oil in your belly button are as follows:
Benefit #1; Improves Fertility:
It has been long believed that putting coconut oil in belly button can help you increase your fertility rate. This is because it contains medium-chain triglycerides that will serve the purpose.
Benefit #2; Treatment For Cold:
Coconut oil is often used to enhance physical conditions of athletes to boost the energy and endurance. It also helps prevent getting sicknesses such as cold.
Benefit #3; Relief From Stomach Cramps & Menstrual Pain:
Coconut oil in belly button can help relieve cramps, as it helps relieve abdominal pain due to its antioxidant properties.
Benefit #4; Better Eyesight:
Another one of the benefits of coconut oil in navel is that it helps give you better eyesight.
How To Use Coconut Oil In Belly Button?
Here is how you must use coconut oil in your belly button.
Step 1: Prepare the cotton
Step 2: Dunk the cotton in the coconut oil
Step 3: Place it in your belly button for a while
Step 4: Massage the area for 15 minutes.
Why Is It Beneficial?
Belly button is the one place from where babies get their nutrition from through the umbilical cord. There are more than thousands of nerves connected to the belly button area. This is why applying oil here is very beneficial for the internal organs.