- 37 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Sports Pakistan leg-spinner Yasir Shah pins hopes on Googly to torment England
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
As you all know coconut oil is an edible oil which is processed from the meat of coconut. It contains high amount of saturated fat, nutrient value, healing powers, etc.
Due to its high content of saturated fat, it is also used in many tropical remedies. Believe it or not, putting oil in belly button can give you some incredible health benefits.
It is also known to be an Ayurvedic practice that dates back to thousands of years ago. It is believed that it can deliver beneficial healthy internal organs and prevents the body from bloating.
Some of the benefits of putting coconut oil in your belly button are as follows:
Benefit #1; Improves Fertility:
It has been long believed that putting coconut oil in belly button can help you increase your fertility rate. This is because it contains medium-chain triglycerides that will serve the purpose.
Benefit #2; Treatment For Cold:
Coconut oil is often used to enhance physical conditions of athletes to boost the energy and endurance. It also helps prevent getting sicknesses such as cold.
Benefit #3; Relief From Stomach Cramps & Menstrual Pain:
Coconut oil in belly button can help relieve cramps, as it helps relieve abdominal pain due to its antioxidant properties.
Benefit #4; Better Eyesight:
Another one of the benefits of coconut oil in navel is that it helps give you better eyesight.
How To Use Coconut Oil In Belly Button?
Here is how you must use coconut oil in your belly button.
Step 1: Prepare the cotton
Step 2: Dunk the cotton in the coconut oil
Step 3: Place it in your belly button for a while
Step 4: Massage the area for 15 minutes.
Why Is It Beneficial?
Belly button is the one place from where babies get their nutrition from through the umbilical cord. There are more than thousands of nerves connected to the belly button area. This is why applying oil here is very beneficial for the internal organs.