Almonds, known to be the good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, is known for its innumerable health benefits. But the most amazing part is that in a recent research published even Ayurveda asserts that almonds is good for one's health.
The review research was conducted by Dr. Padma Venkatasubramanian and Dr. Subrahmanya Kumar of Trans-disciplinary University (TDU).
Dr. Padma Venkatasubramanian, Lead author of the review said: "One of the most fascinating discoveries through this review was that according to both Ayurvada and Unani, almond consumption also has a therapeutic effect on male infertility and decreased sexual performance, a condition growing at a fast pace in today's world."
In addition, as per Siddha almonds helps to tone the body tissues and also has a therapeutic effect on lifestyle conditions such as gastric irritation and diabetes.
According to the reserchers the aim of the review was to see how almonds fit into traditional health/medicine practices and belief systems in India by reviewing traditional texts.
For this, the researchers had reviewed texts from the three traditional medical practices, all published texts approved by the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy), Government of India.
- Ayurvedic Face Masks To Get Rid Of Pimple Scars
- Ayurveda Suggests These Ways To Prevent Pollution Side Effects
- Best Ways To Treat Sinus With Ayurveda
- According To Ayurveda You Must Follow These Tips While Drinking Water!
- Ayurvedic Herbs That Actually Help Fight Obesity
- Ayurveda Recommends Some Of The Best Ways To Consume Water
- 10 Foods To Eat For Fatty Liver Disease