- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Finance Small Savings Schemes To Fetch Sharply Lower Interest Rate From January
- News 12 yr old raped repeatedly by 4 men in Haryana
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Movies Birthday Exclusive! People Tend To Be At Ease Around Rajinikanth, Says Kishore
- Technology Huawei P40 To Feature Advanced Horizon Display: Launch By March 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Popularly known as 'Kishmish' in Hindi, raisins are a storehouse of nutrients. Of all the other dried fruits, raisins are not too glorified. But when you get to know about its health benefits, then probably you will make it a point to have it every day.
Today at Boldsky we will be explaining about a few of the health benefits of eating soaked raisins. The best way to consume raisins in order to reap its maximum health benefits is to soak it and then have it. All that one needs to do is to just soak 8-10 raisins overnight in a glass of water. Blend it well in the morning and then drink it on an empty stomach.
Also Read: Raisins For Liver Detoxification
Raisins are rich in iron, potassium, calcium, magnesium and fibre. Therefore, it is considered good for health. Raisins have a high amount of natural sugar too. Raisins are generally the dried grapes. These come in golden, green and black colours as per the variety.
It is used to garnish certain delicacies as well, especially desserts. Meanwhile, it is also added to certain health tonics as well.
Also Read: Raisins To Cure Low Blood Pressure
Since raisins contain a high amount of calories, one should make it a point to consume it in limited quantity. Here is a list of health benefits of eating soaked raisins. Take a look.
1. Aids In Digestion:
Rich in fibre, raisins help in improving digestion. One needs to soak about 1-12 pieces of raisins in a glass of water and then drink the water along with the raisins on an empty stomach early in the morning.
2. Boosts Immunity:
Raisins contain all the essential nutrients that help in building up the immunity level. Consuming it every day during the winters helps in fighting the bacteria and infection.
3. Prevents Bad Breath:
Raisins are known for their antibacterial properties. These help in fighting the bacteria and in getting rid of mouth odour.
4. Good For Bone Health:
Raisins contain a high amount of calcium and are rich in micro nutrients. These help in keeping the bone healthy and strong.
Raisins are rich in iron content. Having soaked raisins every day helps in building up the blood level in the body and prevents anaemia.
Raisins are one of the best dry fruits that help in removing toxins from the body and prevent the liver from getting affected.
7. Prevents Heart Disease:
Rich in fibre content and other essential nutrients, raisins are one of the best ingredients that help in controlling the cholesterol level and also prevent the risk of heart disease.
8. Provides Energy:
The natural fructose and glucose present in raisins helps in providing a high amount of energy. These help prevent weakness and weight gain as well, if eaten in moderation.
Raisins help in removing the toxins from the body and reduce the risk of kidney infection and failure.
10. Prevents Vision Loss:
Rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and beta-carotene, raisins have all the necessary nutrients that help in preventing loss of vision.