- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 13 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology Zebronics Zeb-Envy Review: Experience Great Performance Under Rs. 3,000
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Sports AC Milan 0-2 Inter: Romelu Lukaku header seals deserved derby triumph
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
We use aluminum foil to wrap food materials but that is just one way to use them. There are so many other ways to use them. And yes, they are said to heal!
Some people use aluminum foil as a home remedy to treat pain and inflammation though it may sound strange to us.
Also Read: Simple Remedies For Joint Pain
Actually, in certain Chinese healing arts, the usage of aluminum foil is seen. It is said to regulate certain meridian points in the body. It can speed up the body's natural healing process and also reduce pain.
Place the aluminum foil in the fridge for 4 hours. Then place it on your face for 5-10 minutes. Use your hands to make the foil stay on your face. After you take it away, you may feel relaxed and your face looks fresh.
Before going to bed, try this: Wrap the aluminum foil to your heel in case of heel pain. Remove it after waking up. Repeat for 14 days ad stop. Your heel pain may get cured.
Also Read: Avoid These Foods If You Have Joint Pain
For pains like gout, arthritis or sciatica, use the foil to wrap the painful area.
In case of minor burns on skin, wash the area first with cold water and pat it dry. Gently apply an ointment prescribed for burns and then use the aluminum foil as a band aid. The burn will heal soon.
Also Read: How To Heal Knee Pain Without Medicines
If you are suffering from cold, wrap the foil to feet and keep it for an hour. After that, remove it and breathe deeply for some time to feel better.
Also Read: How To Use Gelatin For Joint Pain
Sometimes, your muscles may feel sore. Wrap the aluminum foil to that sore muscle and tie it with a cloth. After 8 hours, you may feel better. Continue the same for 10 consecutive days for better results.
If you have scars due to any surgery, tie the aluminum foil to that area and leave it for a couple of hours. Repeat this for 10 days and the scars may heal faster.
Also Read: How Lemon Peel Kills Pain
This remedy is also said to reduce inflammation of the joints. In case of any joint infection or fracture, you can tie aluminum foil to that place.