- 11 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Black Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Acoustic Trauma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shifting To A New Place? Here Are 7 Ways To Help You Adapt To The New Environment
- News Man falls and lands in front of "Lion King" at Delhi Zoo
- Movies Karan Singh Grover EXITS Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2; Was He Not Happy With His Role?
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Shares Gain 14% On Business Update
- Automobiles Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Sports Rumour Has It: Allegri 'very close' to Man United, but Spurs remain interested
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Many people think working out everyday is enough to stay healthy and maintain muscle mass. Though there is some truth in it, there are some other facts to know.
Also Read: What Happens If You Don't Have Enough Sex
You need to be aware of the muscles you workout, how often you work on the same muscle during the week, how much rest you give it and how often you feed it.
Also Read: Why Does Your Butt Burn While Pooping?
Without looking at such aspects, you may not be able to successfully grow muscle. Some people wonder whether they can do pull ups every day. Here are some facts...
It isn't advisable to do pull ups every day. Your muscles will not get enough rest. In fact, this applies to all exercises. When you are engaging a muscle in a workout, make it a point to give it a day off so that it will take some rest.
When you perform pull ups, satellite cells play an important role in rebuilding the muscle. So, the growth of muscles is a result of repair.
Giving ample of rest to your muscles will make them grow. Also, the soreness will decrease.
What is soreness? Well, it is your body's way of telling you that it is tired. If you feel sore after a workout, it means that you have shocked your muscles enough. But if you feel sore even after 2 days, then it means that your body needs more rest to recover.
It is advisable to give a gap of 48 hours before you engage the same muscle because repair needs time.
So, if you are doing pull ups today, it is better to do squats tomorrow so that day after tomorrow you can get back to pull ups. This way, you may need to give a gap of a day or two so that our muscles get some rest.