- 1 hr ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 2 hrs ago Shenaz Treasury Diagnosed With Prosopagnosia; Know About The Condition That Causes 'Face Blindness'
- 3 hrs ago July 2022: Auspicious Wedding Dates With Muhurat Timings
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 30 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Automobiles 2022 Kia Seltos Revealed & It's Coming To India Very Soon
- Finance This Post Office Scheme Offers Better, Higher Interest Rate Than Many Top Bank FDs
- Movies Anupamaa: Rohit Bakshi Reveals Why He Took Up The Role Of Ankush & Fans' Feedback
- Technology Moto G62 5G With Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC India Launch Soon; All Details Here
- News Ajit Doval highlights salience of maritime security
- Sports Kushal Das resigns from AIFF post, Sunando Dhar made Acting General Secretary
- Education NVS Recruitment Result 2022 Declared At navodaya.gov.in, Download Here
- Travel Simple Train Travel hacks For Comfortable Experience
The easiest way to stay healthy is by eating well and playing more. In fact, if your activity levels are more, you don't need to worry much about how many calories you are consuming and how many are being burnt.
Also Read: Why Horse Riding Is Good For Health
But when you stay inactive, that is when you many need to carefully choose your calories. When it comes to activity levels, you don't need to go to the gym. You can choose simple activities like walking and stick to them.
Also Read: Health Goals You Must Set After 30
If you are bored of walking then you may choose your favourite game like golf or tennis and enjoy your play. Even that burns many calories and also gives you a break form your daily life activities. And don't forget to eat well. Now read on to know about the benefits of eating well and playing more.
Eating well provides nutrients and energy. Your body functions efficiently when you provide adequate amounts of all the necessary nutrients. Generally, dieting may deprive you of certain nutrients if it isn't planned well.
Eating well makes you feel good. Many studies claim that you tend to feel angry, frustrated and stressful when you don't eat properly and stay hungry in the name of dieting. So, eat well to feel good.
Eating well makes your mind sharp. Your brain requires enough nutrients to function efficiently. You may feel confused and disoriented when you don't eat properly.
Playing more will burn your calories. You will stay in shape when you don't have accumulated calories in the form of fat.
Playing more can sharpen your mind. Yes, some games demand alertness and some brain activity too. When used properly and regularly, your brain tends to work efficiently.
Playing more slows down your ageing signs. Also, as your blood circulation tends to get better, your skin will look radiant when you have enough physical activity in your lifestyle.
Playing more boosts your mood as it releases endorphins in your brain. That is why you can feel good when you eat well and play more.
- insyncHere’s How You Can Win A $310 Million Jackpot From India!
- bollywood wardrobeGauahar Khan Looks Class Apart In Her Glamourous Golden Dress
- pulseGoogle Doodle Is Celebrating Winter Paralympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates Day 15 Of The Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates Day 14 Of The Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates Day 13 Of The Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates 12th Day Of The Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates Day 11 Of The Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates 9th Day Of Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates The 7th Day Of Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates Valentine's Day & The 6th Day Of Winter Olympics
- pulseGoogle Doodle Celebrates The 5th Day Of Winter Olympics