- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 19 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 16 hrs ago World Photography Day 2022: Date, Theme, History, Celebrations, Significance and Activities
- 17 hrs ago Century-Old TB Vaccine Could Be Effective Against Covid-19 And Other Infections: New Study
- 17 hrs ago Hair Slugging - The Newest Beauty Trend For Healthy Hair
- Movies Anurag Kashyap Says Karan Johar Is A Misunderstood Person; 'The Most Amazing Thing About Him Is...'
- News World Photography Day 2022: Interesting facts that will amaze you
- Sports India vs Zimbabwe, 2nd ODI: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible Playing 11, Match Prediction
- Finance Google Workers, Demand Abortion Protections, Data Privacy
- Travel World Photography Day 2022: Prettiest Cities In The World For Instagram Pictures
- Technology Janet Jackson’s Hit Song Could Destroy Laptops, Reveals Microsoft Engineer
- Education CGPSC SO, CMO 2022 Exam Date Announced; Check Schedule Here
- Automobiles Porsche 911 GT3 RS 992 Revealed With Bonkers Aero Package & 518bhp
Men like to stay fit and working out is their passion. In order to reduce weight, they tend to eat light food like bread, which they think has less fat and is healthy.
They consume a lot of bottled juice, canned food, etc, which they think are healthy; however, these foods actually are not.
It is always good to have your kitchen pantry with some handy food to avoid any last-minute rush to the store in times of emergencies.
But then, it is very vital that you have those healthy staples at home. Some of the shelf-stable foods like white rice, pasta sauce, canned soup, etc, contain a lot of carbohydrates and excess sugar, which actually tend to spoil the health goals that you are trying to achieve.
This is why men should avoid white food. On the contrary, if you pick nutritious and power-packed foods, they will help you train yourself longer and build your muscles.
Also read: Top Ten Foods That Increase Male Fertility
There are many reasons why men should avoid white food. These foods tend to create a layer of fat in your abs, which in the long run can lead to several long-term health issues like cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and even cancer.
This article helps you understand the reasons why men should avoid white food and what are the foods that should be kicked out of your pantry.
Why Are White Foods To Be Avoided?
Men should realise that working out at the gym alone cannot help them keep fit, whereas it is essential for them to take a proper diet free from chemicals and preservatives.
The muscle building supplements can also have some side effects. That is why men should avoid white food.
White food generally refers to foods that are white in colour and that have been processed and refined like flour, rice, pasta, cereals, bread, crackers, cookies and even table sugar and high fructose corn syrup.
White foods, especially "bad carbs" like sugar and baked goods that are made of refined flour, have been proven to be the greatest culprits in America's obesity epidemic.
Foods like white sauce pasta and cookies made of white flour are very tempting and can be easily over-eaten, but these will only increase the carbohydrate consumption in your body.
The same is true with sweetened beverages which contain high fructose corn syrup. Having known the bad effects that are discussed above, it is easily understood why men should avoid white food.
Here's a list of white foods that men must avoid, do have a look.
Bread:Men should consider this as their greatest enemy and just stop eating it. It is made of refined white flour, which will only increase your carbohydrate content in the body. Even if you are eating whole grain bread, it is still a processed food and is very unhealthy.
Dairy:Dairy in any form such as milk, butter, cheese, etc, should be consumed in minimal quantities, else it will lead to digestive problems and add fat to your belly.
Canned Juice:Canned juice is basically considered as sugar water because it contains a lot of sugar and lacks the actual fibre content of a whole fruit.
Pasta:Pasta itself is made of refined flour; and if you are trying to eat a white-sauce pasta, then you are adding a lot of fat and carbohydrates to your diet. The white sauce contains cheese, butter and white flour again.
White Rice:Consumption of white rice regularly increases body weight and is a very good reason to explain why men should avoid white food, specially those who are planning to shed those extra kilos!
- wellnessDid You Know Adding Table Salt To Food Can Cut Years Off Your Life?
- diet fitnessHow Does Food Affect Our Hormones? Types Of Food To Avoid And Dietary Tips
- wellnessComplete Disclosure Of Food Article Being Veg Or Non-veg Must: Delhi High Court
- nutritionHow To Make Your Diet More Sustainable, Healthy Or Cheap - Without Giving Up Nutrients
- diabetes10 Winter Superfoods That Can Help Control Diabetes
- diet fitnessWhy Diet Is the Most Important Part Of Fitness
- healthExpert Interview: Nutritionist Explains The Connection Between Food, Skin And Beauty [Exclusive]
- wellness10 Things That Happen To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food
- wellnessOrganic Vs Non-Organic Foods: Pros And Cons And Which One Is Better
- recipesTomato Soup Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home
- recipesKhaman Dhokla Recipe: How To Prepare It At Home In Easy Steps
- recipesMethi Paratha Recipe: How To Make It At Your Home