- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 15 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Most of us love to sprinkle on a bit of the oregano herb on our pizzas, don't we? We all know that oregano adds an excellent taste to the dishes!
However, did you know that the oil extracted from oregano comes with certain amazing health benefits as well?
Well, many of us would not have been aware of that fact. Oregano oil was used by the ancient Greeks in their traditional medicines, thanks to its powerful medicinal properties.
Oregano essential oil is filled with rich antioxidants and compounds that nourish the human cells and also protect them against the disease-causing bacteria, thereby keeping us hale and healthy.
You can make oregano oil a part of your diet, either by using it as a salad dressing or by using it to cook vegetables, etc.
If you are wondering where you can find oregano oil, stress not!
These days, oregano oil has become quite popular for its exceptional medicinal uses and, hence, it is available at most of the organic drug stores or you could also order a bottle online!
So, have a look at some of the health benefits of oregano oil, here!
1. Combats Infection
Oregano oil comes with antiviral and antibacterial properties that can fight the infection-causing agents in the human body, thereby reducing the occurrence of diseases.
2. Improves Digestion
The antioxidants in the oregano oil have the ability to boost the bile juice flow into you digestive tract, thereby eliminating conditions like acidity and improving your digestion.
3. Reduces Sinus Infection
Oregano oil, since it comes with anti-inflammatory compounds, can clear out the sinus blockage in the nasal cavity and provide a good relief from the sinus infections.
4. Cures Urinary Tract Infections
Oregano oil has the ability to heal infections and it can also kill the bacteria that are responsible for causing UTI, thereby curing the condition naturally!
5. Soothes Sore Throat
The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties of oregano oil work together to reduce throat pain and sore throat by easing away the swelling and irritation.
6. Helps Treat Allergy
When applied on rashes, hives and itches, oregano oil is known to provide an excellent relief by reducing the burning sensation and itching on the skin.
7. Regulates Periods
Oregano oil can treat irregular periods and painful menstrual cycles in women, by regulating the hormonal imbalance, if made a part of their diet on a regular basis.