- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The banana is one of the most commonly consumed fruits. Majority of people eat bananas to satiate their hunger as this is one fruit which is easily available all through the year.
But there is more than this, which very few people are aware of. Bananas are a storehouse of nutrients. As the popular saying goes 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away', so we could also say that 'A banana a day keeps the doctor away'.
Also Read: Nutritional Benefits Of Banana For Women
The banana is one of the few fruits which contains all kinds of nutrients. It is rich in vitamins, potassium, fibre and natural sugar. It is fat and cholesterol free. Hence, this is the reason why bananas should be included in your everyday diet.
This fruit can be consumed in whole form, added to salads or in the form of juice and smoothies. Also, many a times when people see that the bananas have developed black patches when kept for long, they tend to throw it away. But bananas with dark patches too have certain health benefits.
Also Read: What Happens When You Eat Banana
It contains more TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) that helps to fight and prevent the growth of cancer-causing cells.
Try consuming one banana everyday and this would yield several health benefits. Today at Boldsky we have listed 8 benefits of eating one banana everyday. Take a look.
If you suffer from continuous heartburn and acid reflux, then eating bananas would help provide relief.
If you are continuously having constipation problems, then having bananas everyday for about a month helps to solve the problem. Rich in fibre, it helps to improve the bowel movement.
3. Provides Energy:
Rich in vitamins, minerals, fibre and potassium, bananas provide stamina and energy and keep you full for a longer period of time.
4. Blood Pressure:
Bananas are rich in potassium and low in sodium. It helps to lower the blood pressure levels and helps to prevent stroke.
5. Helps In Digestion:
Bananas are rich in fibre as well as potassium. These two nutrients are essential for digestion. Have one banana everyday and this would work wonders for the digestive system.
Having bananas everyday helps in preventing anaemia. Rich in iron, bananas help to stimulate the production of haemoglobin and increase the supply of blood.
7. Provides Relief From Stomach Ulcer:
Bananas help in wiping off the gastric juices and prevent acidity. The fruit helps to prevent the stomach lining from any kind of irritation and fights the bacteria that causes the ulcer in the stomach.
8. Healthy Eyes:
Bananas are rich in vitamin A and are essential for eye health. Vitamin A is known to help in protecting the membrane of the eyes as well as the cornea.