- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of us love bananas and we might also be aware of this fruit's various health benefits.
Apart from being tasty and filling, banana is a fruit which is also rich in various vitamins and minerals that can improve our health.
Bananas are rich in potassium, vitamins A and C and magnesium, which are all essential for a human body to remain healthy.
Bananas are known to help boost our mood and also give us an instant energy! This amazing fruit can also improve the health of your heart.
While most of us already know of the health benefits of bananas, some of us may not be aware of the various beneficial properties of a banana flower.
Yes, the banana flower is also packed with nutrients, just like the fruit. The banana flower has been used in numerous Ayurvedic and herbal remedies, since times immemorial to treat various disorders.
The banana flower can be made a part of your diet, either in the form of a curry or a salad. You can also mix its pieces in a blender and consume its juice regularly.
Here's how eating a banana flower will help you, have a look!
1. Treats Anaemia
The banana flower is rich in iron. Iron is the main mineral that is required to keep the blood cells' production healthy. So, a banana flower can promote the production of red blood cells, thereby curing anaemia.
2. Treats Irregular Menstrual Cycle
By regulating the hormones in your body, a banana flower can reduce various menstrual disorders like irregular periods, excessive bleeding, extreme pelvic pain during periods, etc.
3. Improves Lactation
Certain nutrients found in banana flowers can stimulate the milk ducts in a new mothers' breasts, thereby promoting the production of more milk.
4. Helps Treat Diabetes
Research studies have shown that banana flowers have the ability to lower blood sugar levels to a considerable extent, thereby controlling the symptoms of diabetes.
5. Improves Uterine Health
As the banana flower is rich in nutrients like iron, calcium and copper, it aims at strengthening the walls of your uterus and preventing uterine infections, thereby improving fertility.
6. Relieves Constipation
As banana flowers are rich in fibre, they can improve your bowel movement, making it easier for the waste to pass through the intestine, thereby reducing constipation and piles.
7. Reduces Inflammation And Infection
Banana flowers are infused with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so they can reduce conditions like ulcers, joint pain, yeast infections and so on. They are helpful in reducing inflammation and infection in the body.