- 12 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- 13 hrs ago What Is A DNA Vaccine? How Is It Different From Other Vaccine Types?
- 15 hrs ago From Genelia Deshmukh To Karisma Kapoor, The Patterned Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago DISCOVERY+ ANNOUNCES COVERAGE OF BLUE ORIGIN'S SPACE LAUNCH
- Movies Hungama 2 Movie Review: Priyadarshan's Ensemble Comedy Will Make You Say 'Maa Hungama Tu Hi Bachaale'
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka ODI Series 2021: Full List of Award Winners, Records and Statistics
- Technology Best Discount Offers On 5G Smartphones During Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021
- Education NIOS Result 2021 10th 12th Declared, Check Link And Download Marksheet
- News Kisan Sansad passes resolution against APMC bypass act
- Finance RIL Q1 Profit At Rs. 12,200 Crore In Line With Street Estimates
- Automobiles Volkswagen Taigun India Launch Timeline Confirmed: Expected Price, Two Engine Options Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Lavender can come handy in healing headaches. In fact, it can efficiently stabilise moods and is also analgesic. Therefore, it can handle headaches which are a result of stress.
So, using lavender can firstly calm down your senses and make you feel better when a headache is troubling you. Stubborn headaches are mainly caused by certain factors like tension, dehydration, stress and certain other lifestyle factors.
Lavender oil comes with many health benefits as it contains many medicinal properties. It is anti-fungal, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and also a natural sedative.
In fact, some researchers claim that it can also relieve you from anxiety. In certain studies, it is said to lower pulse rates and also anxiety. In fact, it can also be used to cure sinus problems, depression and hangovers too.
Here is a home remedy that can help you get rid of an irritating headache. You need to mix lavender and lemonade. You will need 12 small cups of water, a cup of honey (raw), lemon juice from 5-6 lemons and just a drop of lavender oil.
You just need to mix all the ingredients in a big vessel and leave it there for an hour; place it in the fridge for some time.
After an hour, sip the lemonade. If you need to dilute it a bit, mix some water. This mixture can help your body deal with the painful headache.