- 5 min ago Is It Safe To Drink Water From Plastic Bottles? Let's Find Out!
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Esha Gupta Sets The Ramp Ablaze With Her Bold Gown
- 13 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day One: Inclusivity Was Promoted With This Body Positive Fashion Show
- 14 hrs ago Janamashtami 2019: How Lord Krishna’s Stories Can Help Your Child Become A Better Person
- Technology How To Download Instagram Live Videos And Story Highlights
- Sports West Indies vs India: Kohli wants openers to make it count in two-Test series
- Movies KGF Chapter 2 Release Preponed! May Hit Theatres In April 2020, 8 Months Earlier Than Initial Date
- News Twitter outrage in India, 2,764 complaints recorded
- Finance SEBI To Provide Rs 1 Crore Reward And Hotline Access To Insider Trading Informants
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Launching Tomorrow In India: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its Launch
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
All of us have the tendency to take in pills prescribed by the doctors for all ailments; and this has stripped off the body's natural immunity. Keeping this in mind, we have complied a list of natural antibiotics that can replace medicines.
Continuous use of these medicines has lowered the immunity of our body to fight against infections. This article contains a list of some of the strongest natural antibiotics that get the job done without causing any dangerous side effects to the body.
Let's take a look at some of the best natural antibiotics that can replace medicines for good.
Garlic is enriched with potent antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also helps in the removal of unfriendly bacteria. Garlic is also rich in natural antioxidants that help destroy free radicals and promote a strong immune system.
It also contains allicin, an active ingredient that kills harmful bacteria.
2. Colloidal Silver:
Colloidal silver is considered to be one of the best natural antibiotics that can replace medicines. It is an effective antibiotic which has the capacity to kill deadly pathogens. This antibiotic was found to kill the microbes without affecting its host.
3. Oil Of Oregano:
Oil of oregano helps in killing pathogenic bacteria without affecting the good bacteria. It is also enriched with antiviral and antifungal properties and also contains an active component called carvacrol that puts up enough resistance.
Echinacea has been used to kill bacteria for nearly a century. Earlier, it was used to treat open wounds and also blood poisoning. Now, it is also used to treat cold and flu. It can be used to treat several dangerous disease-causing bacteria.
5. Manuka Honey:
Manuka honey has the ability to kill a wide range of pathogens, including flesh-eating bacteria. It can be considered as one of the best natural antibiotics that can replace modern-day medicines.