- 9 min ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- Technology Soundcore Liberty True Wireless With 100 Hours PlayTime Launched In India
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Finance SBI Research Urges To Make Senior Citizen Savings Scheme Tax Free
- Sports India vs West Indies: ODIs, T20I schedule, TV and live streaming info, timing
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- News Ex WB CM, ‘Maker of Modern WB’ Bidhan Chandra Roy’s bust vandalised in Burdwan
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
All of us have the tendency to take in pills prescribed by the doctors for all ailments; and this has stripped off the body's natural immunity. Keeping this in mind, we have complied a list of natural antibiotics that can replace medicines.
Continuous use of these medicines has lowered the immunity of our body to fight against infections. This article contains a list of some of the strongest natural antibiotics that get the job done without causing any dangerous side effects to the body.
Let's take a look at some of the best natural antibiotics that can replace medicines for good.
Garlic is enriched with potent antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. It also helps in the removal of unfriendly bacteria. Garlic is also rich in natural antioxidants that help destroy free radicals and promote a strong immune system.
It also contains allicin, an active ingredient that kills harmful bacteria.
2. Colloidal Silver:
Colloidal silver is considered to be one of the best natural antibiotics that can replace medicines. It is an effective antibiotic which has the capacity to kill deadly pathogens. This antibiotic was found to kill the microbes without affecting its host.
3. Oil Of Oregano:
Oil of oregano helps in killing pathogenic bacteria without affecting the good bacteria. It is also enriched with antiviral and antifungal properties and also contains an active component called carvacrol that puts up enough resistance.
Echinacea has been used to kill bacteria for nearly a century. Earlier, it was used to treat open wounds and also blood poisoning. Now, it is also used to treat cold and flu. It can be used to treat several dangerous disease-causing bacteria.
5. Manuka Honey:
Manuka honey has the ability to kill a wide range of pathogens, including flesh-eating bacteria. It can be considered as one of the best natural antibiotics that can replace modern-day medicines.