- 6 hrs ago Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- 7 hrs ago COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- 8 hrs ago 10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- 8 hrs ago Nargis Fakris Creates A Make-up Look Inspired By Her Wig During Quarantine And We’re Impressed!
- Movies Ajay Devgn At 51: Five Reasons Why 'Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha' With This Birthday Boy!
- News COVID-19: India reports 437 cases in 24 hours, 1,834 people infected
- Sports Coronavirus: US Open organisers push ahead with slam plans after Wimbledon blow
- Technology BSNL Launches Three Plans For Prepaid Customers; Offering Content From Eros Now
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
With the ready availability of food nowadays, we do not have to worry about how to get food. But, this has again led us to overeat at times. Overeating is not good for health and can lead to a lot of problems like excessive weight increase, sluggishness, feeling sleepy after overeating, etc.
However, there are a number of ways in which you can stop overeating. You just have to watch what you are eating, when you are eating and follow certain tricks and tips to avoid overeating.
Also Read: Health Dangers Of Overeating
In the first place, keep drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Sometimes when we are thirsty, we think that we are hungry. But actually that is not the case. At that moment our body craves for water. But we mistake it to be hunger and jump on the nearest food item that we find before us. So, try and drink sufficient water to avoid this mistake.
Next, have a healthy and heavy breakfast. This will keep you full for a long period of time and you will not end up reaching out for the readily available food that you find near you. A nutritious breakfast provides you with a lot of energy and helps you to sail through the day energetically without overeating.
When you are going out to a party or to eat out with friends or to a wedding ceremony, it is very difficult to stay away from the delicious food items on offer. So to stop yourself from overeating, make sure you drink a glass of water before the meal. This will fill your stomach partially and you will not be able to eat much.
Also Read: Six Reasons You Could Be Overeating
Another way to stop yourself from overeating is by having a soup at the beginning of your meal. This will not only fill you up and stop you from overeating, it will aid in digestion as well.
Last but not the least, eat fibre-rich foods. They not only fill you up, but also stop you from feeling hungry for a long time. Always keep some fruits and vegetables high in fibre with you like apples, cucumber, carrots, etc. When you feel hungry, eat them. They will keep you full for a long time and stop you from overeating.