- 11 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 12 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 12 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Technology Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2020: Offers And Discounts On Samsung, Apple, Nokia, Xiaomi And More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Do you experience various allergic symptoms often? Well, there may be a few causes for allergy that could be worsening your symptoms.
Being affected with allergy can be quite frustrating, as most of the time, the symptoms include acute body itching, sneezing, coughing, etc., which can make it harder for you to carry out your daily activities.
An allergy can be described as a condition in which your body or the immune system reacts negatively to certain substances that you come in contact with, either by touching, inhaling or ingesting these.
Allergy can affect people of any age and gender, and most people are born with intolerances towards certain substances, while others may develop allergies as they grow up.
There are various types of allergies that people can get affected with like food allergy, drug allergy, latex allergy, contact dermatitis, asthma, seasonal allergy, etc.
Some of the main symptoms of most kinds of allergy include sneezing, itching, blocked nose, redness of the eyes, skin irritation, skin rashes, tightness in the chest, etc.
So, have a look at some of the surprising things that can make allergy symptoms worse, in this article.
Celery can be one of the causes for allergy, as an enzyme in it can cause redness in the mouth, lips, eyes, etc.
2. Contact Lens
Certain chemicals in the contact lenses for lubrication can worsen allergies of the eyes, causing itching and redness.
3. Dirty Shoes
The pollen and other microbes that your shoes may carry can worsen your allergy symptoms.
4. Dusty Bedding
Dusty bedding can contain dust mites and harmful microbes that can also worsen your allergy symptoms.
Yes, these insects can worsen asthma and other respiratory allergies, according to a research study.
Eggplant or brinjal can worsen skin rashes and hives due to the presence of an enzyme in it.
Stress is another reason that can worsen allergy symptoms, as it weakens your immunity and your immune system further.
8. Organic Products
Certain organic skin care products can worsen allergy symptoms, as they may contain non-synthesised substances.
The bacteria and dust trapped in the air-conditioners can also worsen allergy symptoms, if these appliances are not cleaned regularly.
10. Hair Dye
Certain hair dyes can contain harsh chemicals that can worsen skin and respiratory allergies leading to skin rashes and breathing problems.
11. Vacuum Cleaner
The dust trapped in your vacuum cleaner can worsen allergy symptoms if this is not cleaned out regularly.
Makeup products that contain harsh chemicals can induce skin allergy on the face, eyes, etc., thereby causing rashes or other skin problems.