- 1 hr ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 4 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- News Rain lashes Delhi, improves AQI, brings in winter chill
- Sports Hero I-League: Diagnosed with chicken pox, East Bengal defender plays I-League match
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
You are having a fun night with your partner, the mood is set with some soft music, dim lights and a whole lot of foreplay.
However, when you finally get down to the act of making love, you experience a lot of pain in your vagina or penis!
Well, that can be the biggest let down ever, not to mention the anxiety you feel thinking about the possible health complications!
Sex is supposed to be pleasurable and is even known to reduce pain in certain parts of the body, as it stimulates the production of endorphins (feel good hormones) in the brain.
So, when sexual intercourse with your partner becomes painful, it can be both worrisome and frustrating at the same time.
Even when your partner is not very rough during sex, and is quite gentle with you, if you still experience pain and discomfort in your private parts, then it is time for you to find out what the actual reasons might be.
Here is a list of surprising reasons that could be causing you the horrible pain in your private parts during sex, have a look.
1. Lack Of Foreplay
One of the main reasons women experience pain in the vagina is because they are not lubricated enough, down there, due to the lack of arousal. So, the men must ensure that they keep the foreplay as exciting as possible for the women to be well lubricated!
2. Vaginal Dryness
Many a times, due to dehydration or infections, a woman could be suffering from vaginal dryness. This condition can also lead to an extreme amount of pain during an intercourse.
3. Not Using Enough Lube
It is a good idea to use lubricating lotions or gels before penetration, as it will make things smoother and less painful down there. Lack of lube can also lead to pain, especially during certain sexual positions that cause a lot of friction.
If you or your partner is suffering from sexually transmitted diseases like gonorrhoea, hepatitis, genital warts, etc., it can surely be painful for the both of you during sex!
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects women, in which the tissue lining the uterus grows outside the organ. This condition can also cause a lot of pain for women during sex.
6. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Research studies have linked painful sex to IBS, which is a digestive disorder in which a person experiences stomach cramps, constipation and loose motions.
It is very important to be relaxed when you are stressed about something, and if you are going to stress, then your muscles will tighten, making sex even more painful!