- 2 hrs ago Heat Exhaustion: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott, And More Won Us With Their Outfits At Charlie's Angels Premiere
- 3 hrs ago Diabetes Insipidus In Children: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago So, What Is So Special About Deepika Padukone's Anniversary Sari
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Movie Review: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Saves This Ladoo From Crumbling Into Pieces!
- Sports Curtailed day sees Thai Itthipat surge to the top at Panasonic Open India
- News Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP hold meeting to discuss Common Minimum Programme
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Starts Winter Service Camp: Offers Free Check Ups, Complimentary Washes & More
- Technology Microsoft Brings Its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate To India For Just Rs. 50
- Finance Deadline To File GST Returns Extended; Forms Simplified
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
You have problem with digestion, abdominal pain and loss of appetite, then this needs to be taken seriously. Chances are that it might be a case of severe liver-related diseases.
So, in order to ensure a cleaner and healthy liver, there are certain superfoods that can help a great deal. Check out the video to learn more about the foods that help to cleanse the liver and the ones that aid in having a healthy liver.
Liver is one of the vital organs in the body. It is the organ that helps to detoxify the body and remove all the unwanted toxins to keep your body clean. It is the liver that breaks down the fatty acids too; and thus prevent the accumulation of extra fat in the body.
Then, what exactly affects the liver and causes its damage?
Overuse of alcohol, nutritional deficiencies, bacterial infections and certain metabolic disorders are a few of the factors that affect the liver. Also, liver damage can be congenital in few of the patients who suffer from it.
Also Read: Fats That You Should Eat
Apart from the medications and other treatment measures, here is a list of certain foods that are one of the best natural remedies to cleanse the liver. Take a look.
Carrots are rich in glutathione, which is one of the best ingredients that helps in cleansing the liver. It is also rich in plant flavonoids and beta-carotene that help to cleanse and stimulate the liver.
Rich in glutathione, tomatoes are one of the rich sources of antioxidants that help in detoxifying the liver. Also, tomatoes help in preventing several forms of cancer.
Beetroots contain plant flavonoids and beta-carotene that help in cleansing the liver and also in improving the functioning of the liver.
One of the best known antioxidants, garlic is one of the best liver-cleansing remedies to opt for at home. It contains two important compounds called allicin and selenium, which help in clearing out the toxins from the liver.