- 7 hrs ago Dog Bite: From First Aid Treatment To Preventing It, Here's All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 9 hrs ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 hrs ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 57 Written Update – Chandana Is The New Caption Of The House
- News Seeking to provide Indian citizenship, Lok Sabha passes Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Technology ACT Fibernet Offering Netflix Subscription In Jaipur, Guntur
- Sports 13th South Asian Games: Naveen Kumar shines as Indian Kabaddi Team crush Sri Lanka to win gold medal
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Health is wealth, and more so when it comes to mental health because if a person is not healthy mentally, he/she may just lose the will to live! So, it is important to follow a few tips that can help you have a better mental health.
Today, more and more people around the globe are experiencing mental health issues due to various reasons like constant work pressure, a competitive lifestyle, more needs, unstable relationships, etc.
Several research studies have opined that mental health problems like depression, anxiety, etc., are on the raise lately, which is definitely not a good sign for the future of our society.
Also, if a person is unhealthy mentally or emotionally, then his/her life can take a negative turn, as mental health issues can affect important things like the person's decision-making skills, judgements, etc., putting his/her life at risk.
In addition, people suffering from mental health issues will not be able to find joy in most things and may also experience several disturbing symptoms.
So, follow these simple tips to boost your mental health, have a look below!
Ensure that you start every morning on a positive note, as your mindset in the morning can affect your entire day! Focus on your goals or tasks and draw positive energy from those thoughts.
Tips for a better mental health include exercising, as exercise has proven to provide relief from stress and depression due to the endorphines that get released in the brain.
If you have a desk-bound 9-6 job, ensure that you take breaks and get some fresh air and sunlight, at least twice or thrice in a day, as it can instantly boost your mental health.
Tips for a good mental health include thinking about all the positive things in your life often, or writing them down, as this habit can eliminate negative thoughts!
A recent research study has shown that hugging people, even for just 10 seconds, can release a hormone called oxytocin, which can reduce depression and anxiety to a great extent. So, hug people more often!
Another tip for a better mental health includes taking a break from work, family life, etc., once in a while, and spending some time by yourself to relax and re-discover yourself.
An expert has suggested that breaking out of the virtual world and connecting with people in real life (that is offline) can actually help you gain more positivity in life!