- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Badminton star Saina Nehwal joins BJP
- Movies National Students' Union Of India Wants Salman Khan Banned From Goa After Phone Snatching Incident
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The most typical type of coronary disease is the coronary artery disease, which might lead to myocardial infarction, commonly known as heart attack. Other heart diseases include heart failure, heart valve disease, blood vessel disease, pericardial disease, irregular heart rhythms, congenital heart problems, heart muscle disease, aorta disease, etc.
Since these are particular disorders or ailments, each has its own set of signs or warning signals that you will need to be aware of. A lot of the symptoms of each disorder are similar to the signs of other disorders, so it is important that when you come across any of the warning signs, you visit your physician.
Also Read: How To Survive A Heart Attack When Alone
The symptoms of coronary artery disease include a heavy feeling or pain in the chest, which is often mistaken for a heartburn. These feelings may also be experienced in the arms or shoulders, as well as the throat, jaw, back or neck. Difficulty in breathing can also be a sign, as also palpitations, weakness, dizziness, perspiration, nausea and an irregular pulse.
If you feel like something heavy is standing on your chest or you feel that you have pulled a muscle in your chest, it could be a sign that your heart is not working well. Also, if you get a chest pain after a workout session or if you are stressed out, you could be having some issue with blood flow in your heart.
If you have shortness of breath even after a light activity or even when you are lying down could signal a heart problem. This could indicate a valve disease. If you often feel weak or lightheaded, it could be due to a valve-related issue or blockage. Some people also have severe stomach problems like indigestion and loose motion when they have a heart problem.
If you suddenly start feeling very tired or have sleep disturbances, it could be an indication of a heart problem. Suddenly feeling fatigued or cold or nauseated or sweaty can be an indication of insufficient blood flow. These could also be the signs of heart diseases.