- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Food allergies are exceedingly common among people all over the world. Most commonly known food allergens are sea food, peanuts, milk, etc.
The severity of symptoms in this kind of allergy may range from insignificant to serious. In severe cases, it is critical to consult a specialist to get an in-depth understanding of the allergy.
An unpleasant reaction to a certain food item may cause digestive problems, skin reactions and in a few serious cases, it could have an impact on the cardiovascular system. Even in mild cases, the symptoms may cause a lot of discomfort. These symptoms occur when your immune system tries to fight off the intolerance.
In order to be able to fight off a food allergy, it is imperative to identify the food item or group that causes reactions.
Most of us reach out for the over-the-counter medicines to deal with even mild food allergy. But over-indulgence in these pills can weaken your immune system. That is why, for non-severe reactions, you can easily opt for home remedies.
These remarkable remedies have existed for thousands of years and proven to be highly effective in giving relief from the discomforting symptoms.
It is extremely important to know that these remedies don't provide surefire fix to any problem, but they can weaken the annoying symptoms and make you feel better.
So, read on to learn more about these incredibly effective and all-natural home remedies to get relief from a food allergy.
Ginger is packed with anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agents, that can effectively lessen the annoying symptoms caused by a food allergy. Just brew a fresh cup of ginger tea and drink throughout the day.
The high content of vitamin C in lemon juice makes it another effective home remedy for fighting a food allergy. Lemon juice helps eliminate impurities and toxins from the system. And while doing that it also boosts immunity.
3. Green Tea
The unique health benefits of green tea are popular worldwide. This exceptional natural remedy is also known to provide relief from the discomforting symptoms of this kind of allergy.
4. Carrot And Cucumber Juice
The juice of carrots and cucumbers is one of the best natural ways to fight off a food allergy. Apart from giving relief from the discomfort, this juice can also improve your stomach's resistance.
5. Castor Oil
The medicinal properties of castor oil make it a highly potent remedy to fight off a food allergy. You can add a few drops of this oil in your morning juice to get relief from the discomforting symptoms.
6. Vitamin C-Rich Food
Vitamin C-rich food is considered effective in treating mild food sensitivities. Also, they are packed with antioxidants that can strengthen your immune system and prevent such allergies from recurring.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is an age-old remedy to get relief from a food allergy. The alkaline effect that it has on the body, is great for removing the harmful free radicals that cause the allergy. Have this with honey, lemon and water to get relief.