- 40 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 55 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 1 hr ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- Movies Saif Ali Khan On Mean Comments During His First Few Auditions: 'People Felt I Looked Like A Girl'
- News J&K: Pakistan violates ceasefire in Shahpur sector of Poonch district
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Lightheadedness is explained as feeling dizzy, weak or faint. There are various reasons for lightheadedness which could include something from the fall in blood pressure level to an underlying health condition to hormonal changes.
Dizziness may be accompanied by a blurred vision, hearing loss, trouble talking and walking and irregular heart rate. Allergies may affect the interior ear causing imbalance and dizziness.
Also Read: 10 Home Remedies For Vertigo
Lightheadedness can be a result of vertigo. Vertigo is a condition that creates a whirling sensation; however, it generally does not last long. Middle aged women are at a higher risk of experiencing vertigo due to hormonal imbalance experienced during menopause.
Common signs of vertigo include dizziness, a false sense of movement, loss of equilibrium and loss of consciousness.
A sudden fall in blood pressure level may cause lightheadedness and fainting. This is usually due to standing up too soon, much more after eating a large meal. Heavy lifting along with other strenuous activity may cause lightheadedness and fainting at the same time.
Antibiotics are known to cause dizziness. It's significant to be knowledgeable about the potential adverse effects of any medication you take. Anaemia is a serious type of nutritional deficiency generally leading to fewer red blood cells and it could cause the body to be thrown off equilibrium.
Dehydration can also cause lightheadedness. Make sure to carry a bottle of water with you whenever you go out in the sun for a walk or a run. Always keep yourself hydrated. It is important to remain hydrated and take regular breaks when doing any type of intense activities. It is also important to lead a healthy lifestyle.
Also, lightheadedness can be caused by an irregular heartbeat which affects the blood supply to the brain. This could also result in sudden cardiac death. Also, if you have valve problems, it can restrict blood flow and cause dizziness.