- 8 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 13 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 17 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 19 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Eyes are one of the sensitive body parts that require the right care. Proper care has to be taken to maintain a good eye health.
However, pollution and environmental factors, use of contact lenses, watching television, lack of sleep, irritation, dehydration, medications and a prolonged use of computer and mobile can make the eyes tired.
Tired eyes not only cause physical discomfort but they also look unattractive. You would feel the need to remain in one place rather than enjoy things if you have tired itchy eyes.
Tired eyes and itching of the eyes are the common occurring problems that are faced by almost everyone these days. Some of the symptoms include heaviness in the eyes, dry eyes, sore eyes, watery eyes, headache and uneasiness.
These problems can be treated at home easily with the use of natural ingredients. There are a handful of ingredients that can be used to get rid of tired and itchy eyes quickly.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the easy and effective methods to soothe tired and itchy eyes. Read on to know more about it.
Cucumber is one of the highly used remedies to get rid of tired and itchy eyes. It soothes the eyes and provides a cooling effect too. Refrigerate two cucumber slices. Keep it on your eyes when closed for sometime and take it off.
Castor oil is an effective solution for all sorts of eye problems. Put a drop of castor oil into the eyes. Leave it for sometime and splash your eyes with cold water. This method helps to get rid of the irritants that cause eye itching.
Baking soda can also be used to fight eye infections. It soothes the eyes against dirt and germs. Dilute baking soda with water. Use this water to wash your eyes on a regular basis to treat the itchiness.
Vinegar has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that work as a remedy to treat any sort of an eye infection. Dilute vinegar and wash your eyes with this solution twice in a day to reduce the itchiness in your eyes.
The nutrients present in milk effectively remove the itchiness of the eyes. Take chilled milk, dip two cotton balls in it. Roll the balls around the eyes. This method helps to get rid of the itchiness.
Raw potato is another effective remedy to soothe irritated eyes. Just place two slices of chilled potato on closed eyes and take them off after sometime.