- 2 hrs ago Women Have a Higher Risk for Knee Injuries Than Men
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Monika Dugar Talks About Her Collection That Aims At Helping Parkinson's Disease Patients
- 3 hrs ago Ash Wednesday 2020: Know The History And Significance Of This Day
- 4 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Exudes Boss Lady Vibes In A Classy Golden Pantsuit And It’s Treat To Our Eyes
- Sports Maria Sharapova announces retirement from tennis
- Movies Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Promo: Anurag Kills Prerna; Makers Ask Fans To Guess #AnuNePreKoKyoMaara!
- News Kejriwal blames ‘external elements’, says no role of ‘Aam Aadmi'
- Technology Airtel Revises International Packs: Everything You Should Know
- Finance Due To Coronavirus, China Now Has More Billionaires Than US And India Combined
- Travel Least Polluted Cities In India
- Automobiles Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin Models To Launch In India On 5 March: Details And Expected Prices
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Are you tired of dealing with the hassles of wearing glasses and contact lenses? Do you feel that glasses make you look less attractive?
Well, most of the people who are cursed with weak eyesights experience that same frustration. The constant struggle to get your contact lenses on, which can be especially bad when you are in a hurry.
Also, having to wear glasses that do not go with our outfits, when we want to go on a night out, etc, are problems that are faced by many of us having eyesight issues.
Whether it is myopia (near-sightedness) or hyperopia (far-sightedness), weak eye sight can cause a lot of problems.
Headaches, eye dryness, blurry vision, watery eyes, etc, can occur if you have eyesight problems and do not use glasses regularly.
There are a few surgeries out there that promise to give you a better vision and help you get rid of your glasses. However, they may have potential side effects and are not a 100 per cent successful.
If you are not too keen on trying such surgical methods to correct your eyesight, then you can try this homemade remedy that can give you an improved eyesight in days!
Recipe To Prepare The Juice
- Aloe vera juice - 2 tablespoons
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 2 teaspoons
- Crushed walnuts - 2 tablespoons
The mixture of aloe juice, lime juice, walnuts and honey is known to work wonders on your eyesight by nourishing the optic nerves to a great extent. This mixture provides the necessary nutrients required to keep your optic system healthy, thereby improving your eyesight.
In addition, this solution stimulates the production of healthy cells in your optic system, thus giving you a healthy eyesight.
This natural juice can also keep your eyes well-hydrated and prevent conditions like itchy eyes, dryness, etc.
How It's Done:
- Mix the suggested amounts of the mentioned ingredients in a blender to obtain the juice.
- Pour the juice in a glass.
- Your health drink in now ready for consumption.
- Drink the solution 30 minutes before every meal, 3 times in a day to help improve your eyesight.