- 8 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 10 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 13 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 13 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Finance Bitcoin ETF Trade Spurs Bitcoin To All Time High Levels: How To Invest In Them?
- Technology Samsung Diwali Festival Sale: Attractive Discount Offers On Top Smartphones
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Teams Up With Norwegian Diplomat Erik Solheim For Climate Warrior Initiative
- News RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 1 crore penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- Sports Sri Lanka beat Ireland by 70 runs in T20 World Cup, qualify for Super 12s
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Are you tired of dealing with the hassles of wearing glasses and contact lenses? Do you feel that glasses make you look less attractive?
Well, most of the people who are cursed with weak eyesights experience that same frustration. The constant struggle to get your contact lenses on, which can be especially bad when you are in a hurry.
Also, having to wear glasses that do not go with our outfits, when we want to go on a night out, etc, are problems that are faced by many of us having eyesight issues.
Whether it is myopia (near-sightedness) or hyperopia (far-sightedness), weak eye sight can cause a lot of problems.
Headaches, eye dryness, blurry vision, watery eyes, etc, can occur if you have eyesight problems and do not use glasses regularly.
There are a few surgeries out there that promise to give you a better vision and help you get rid of your glasses. However, they may have potential side effects and are not a 100 per cent successful.
If you are not too keen on trying such surgical methods to correct your eyesight, then you can try this homemade remedy that can give you an improved eyesight in days!
Recipe To Prepare The Juice
- Aloe vera juice - 2 tablespoons
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice - 2 teaspoons
- Crushed walnuts - 2 tablespoons
The mixture of aloe juice, lime juice, walnuts and honey is known to work wonders on your eyesight by nourishing the optic nerves to a great extent. This mixture provides the necessary nutrients required to keep your optic system healthy, thereby improving your eyesight.
In addition, this solution stimulates the production of healthy cells in your optic system, thus giving you a healthy eyesight.
This natural juice can also keep your eyes well-hydrated and prevent conditions like itchy eyes, dryness, etc.
How It's Done:
- Mix the suggested amounts of the mentioned ingredients in a blender to obtain the juice.
- Pour the juice in a glass.
- Your health drink in now ready for consumption.
- Drink the solution 30 minutes before every meal, 3 times in a day to help improve your eyesight.