- 12 min ago Bangalore School Kids Deliver An Impressive Rendition Of 'Believer' & Imagine Dragons Love It
- 22 min ago Deepika Padukone Takes Fashion Game To Another Level With Her Gorgeous Pink Ensemble
- 53 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 2 hrs ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- News 3-member panel headed by Retired Justice V S Sirpurkar to probe Hyderabad encounter: CJI to T'gana
- Sports Ranji Trophy matches in Guwahati, Agartala suspended due to unrest, curfew
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We all have faced certain awkward situations when our body suddenly in the middle of no where has made certain noises. We have been embarrassed during these situations and wondered what could have caused such noises.
I am sure you have heard your stomach make weird noises suddenly out of the blue. However, there is no reason to worry if there is a rumble in your stomach. This happens due to stress. Stress causes the muscles in your stomach to contract which makes your stomach growl.
Also Read: Natural Remedies For Sciatica
Every time you bend down, do your knees make noises? Do they crackle, pop and snap whenever there is a movement of your knees? Doctors say that these noises are normal and there is nothing to worry about. However, if there is a swelling or pain accompanied by the noises, it is time to see the doctor as it could signal something that is wrong with the knee.
Sometimes you can hear a high-pitched whistle from your nose. This usually happens when your nose is blocked and once you blow your nose, it will be okay. You can hear the whistle when a lot of air is forced through the little hole.
However, sometimes it can be due to a hole in the septum or you might have a deviated septum. Hence, if you hear the noise consistently over a long period of time, it is high time that you went to an ENT specialist.
Have you ever heard a gurgle in your throat? It often happens that when we open our mouth to speak, there is a gurgling sound in our throat. It happens when the throat lets out excess air from the stomach.
This happens when you eat too fast or drink carbonated drinks or chew gums. You end up swallowing air. The air comes out in the form of a burp or a gurgle. This usually happens once in a while. If the frequency increases, it is better to consult a doctor for any underlying problem.