- News Reply in 2 weeks says SC after it refuses to stay electoral bonds for Delhi Elections
- Finance 5 Best Mutual Fund For Planning Child's Education
- Movies Jhund First Look Poster: Amitabh Bachchan Looks Powerful In This Nagraj Manjule Film
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.81 Lakh
- Technology Black Shark Joins Hands With Tencent Games For Its Upcoming Gaming Smartphone
- Sports NBA wrap: Jokic double-double not enough for Nuggets, Spurs sink Heat
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
It might be your daily routine to get up late in the morning and hurry to work. Once you reach office, you feel worn out, when the day has just started. Retracing the events, what essential thing did you lose? Breakfast, the first and most important meal of the day. Therefore, why is breakfast important?
Research shows that people who eat breakfast perform better in their jobs. No matter what the nature of the job, it is essential that you store energy to start the day right.
Here are numerous reasons why you need to have the first meal of the day, breakfast. If you miss breakfast, you are depriving your mind and body of calories for you to work through the day.
There are about four to five hours of work before lunch time. You will feel tired and fretful from hunger in the early hours of the morning. By mid day, you will feel as if you have worked for eight hours already. In addition to that, you may be punished for being lazy at work. If you eat breakfast, you will be able to cope with the physical demands in the workplace.
Most people believe that missing breakfast will make them shed weight. If you skip breakfast, it will make you grab anything that is edible as soon as hunger begins to kick in.
This may lead to making unhealthy food selections which will contribute to your fat gain instead of weight reduction. Eating breakfast will assist you make the right food choices. People who eat breakfast on a regular basis are able to choose meals which have less fat and much more nutrients in them.
Forming this habit starts with making the right food selection. A breakfast meal must consist of a balance of protein, carbohydrate and fibre. Food selections like meats, beans, oats, whole wheat bread, eggs, milk, fruits and veggies are ideal breakfast foods to start the day.