- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Like the clock on your wall, you also have a body clock that tracks time. So, your body knows the time without using a real clock. That biological clock plays a role in letting you sleep and wake up after some time.
But if you are facing problems with sleeping on time or if you are waking up abruptly without the completion of sleep cycles, it could mean that there are some health problems that are trying to show up soon.
Of course, you don't need to take such indications seriously, but if you are abruptly waking up every midnight, it is better to go to a doctor to find out what the real problem behind it.
9pm - 11pm
If you have slept by 8pm and got up between 9 and 11 pm, it indicates stress or financial worries. You may need to either workout or try relaxing techniques to avoid waking up soon after you go to sleep.
1am - 3am
Irrespective of the time you go to sleep, if you are waking up between 1 and 3 am, it could indicate either liver issues on the physical side or unresolved anger issues on the psychological side. However, don't panic until a doctor diagnoses something. Drink cold water and try to sleep again and consult a doctor.
3am - 5:00am
If you have the habit of sleeping early and waking up between 3-5 am, don't worry- it's a good habit. In fact, it is the best time to wake up if you have the habit of practicing yoga or meditation.
But if you sleep late and get up between 3-5 am due to insomnia or disturbed sleep then it could be a red flag. It could indicate either a lung disorder on the physical side or sadness on the emotional side.
5am - 7am
As said earlier, going to the bed early and rising between 5-7am is healthy. But when you sleep late night and wake up due to disturbed sleep between 5 and 7 am then it could be due to an intestinal disorder. It could also indicate a dull mind.