- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 8 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Showers are essential to clean your body on a daily basis. But hot or cold? Does the water temperature has any say in the showering experience?
Also Read: Never Eat These Foods On Empty Stomach
Yes, of course. Hot showers offer a set of benefits while cold showers have their own set of advantages. Both have their own therapeutic effects.
After reading this post, you will agree that hot showers are good in the evening whereas cold showers are better in the morning. Read on...
A cold shower enhances your mood as it stimulates certain hormones that elevate your moods. But a hot shower can wake you up and help you get rid of the sleepy feeling.
A cold shower makes you alert and enhances your focus. But a hot shower eases a headache and makes you feel relieved.
Some studies say that cold showers can speed up your metabolism which means your body will be able to manage fat levels well. A hot shower is said to help your body flush out wastes and toxins effortlessly.
A cold shower makes you feel energetic. On the other hand, a hot shower can reduce fatigue and remove the tiresome feeling after a stressful day.
If you feel drowsy after waking up, a cold shower can remove it. A hot shower on the other hand, can make you stress-free after a day of work. Hot showers can relax your muscles.
Cold showers can strengthen your immunity. Hot showers can unblock your sinuses. So, cold showers are good in the morning when you wish to enhance alertness and focus whereas hot showers are good in the evening when you want to de-stress.
A cold shower makes your skin firm and tight. A hot shower opens the pores on your skin and cleanses it deeply.