- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Showers are essential to clean your body on a daily basis. But hot or cold? Does the water temperature has any say in the showering experience?
Also Read: Never Eat These Foods On Empty Stomach
Yes, of course. Hot showers offer a set of benefits while cold showers have their own set of advantages. Both have their own therapeutic effects.
After reading this post, you will agree that hot showers are good in the evening whereas cold showers are better in the morning. Read on...
A cold shower enhances your mood as it stimulates certain hormones that elevate your moods. But a hot shower can wake you up and help you get rid of the sleepy feeling.
A cold shower makes you alert and enhances your focus. But a hot shower eases a headache and makes you feel relieved.
Some studies say that cold showers can speed up your metabolism which means your body will be able to manage fat levels well. A hot shower is said to help your body flush out wastes and toxins effortlessly.
A cold shower makes you feel energetic. On the other hand, a hot shower can reduce fatigue and remove the tiresome feeling after a stressful day.
If you feel drowsy after waking up, a cold shower can remove it. A hot shower on the other hand, can make you stress-free after a day of work. Hot showers can relax your muscles.
Cold showers can strengthen your immunity. Hot showers can unblock your sinuses. So, cold showers are good in the morning when you wish to enhance alertness and focus whereas hot showers are good in the evening when you want to de-stress.
A cold shower makes your skin firm and tight. A hot shower opens the pores on your skin and cleanses it deeply.