- 5 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 30 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 1 hr ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Movies Juhi Chawla’s Son Donates Rs 28,000 To Australian Fire Relief Fund, Asks His Mum What She Is Doing
- News Siddaramaiah quizzes HM Amit Shah for not visiting flood-hit areas of Karnataka
- Technology Airtel No Longer Offering Netflix With Its Postpaid Plans
- Finance India's Forex Reserve Rises To A Record High Of $461.2 Billion
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Whenever you fly you end up being uncomfortable and sometimes even start suffering from certain health issues. You end up losing sleep, sitting in cramped positions in the airplane and eating all the wrong types of food.
You often end up dehydrated. You either forget to drink water or you forget to carry water bottles with you. High altitudes also leave you dehydrated. Sitting cramped in the airplane can lead to bloating and constipation as well.
Sitting cramped in one place can also lead to blood clots in the legs. You could also end up with fatigue and insomnia which indicate that you are suffering from jet lag. It ends up disrupting your body clock. You could also end up with many infections if your immune system is weak as airports are the breeding grounds for several diseases.
Here are some ways in which you can feel better while flying. Drink lots of water. Keep yourself hydrated all the time. Carry water bottles with you and keep sipping water all the time. This will not only prevent dehydration but also help you to fight constipation and bloating. Avoid caffeine and alcohol as these can leave you dehydrated.
Avoid fried foods and foods that are high in fat as these will cause bloating. Instead go for fruits and fruit juices. Yogurt is also a very good option. Try to move around for a while in the airplane if you can to enhance the circulation of blood through your body. To prevent blood clots in the legs, wear specialized socks.
Try to get some sleep while flying. Wear an eye mask and put on head phones to get proper sleep. This will help to calm your nerves and provide some rest to your body and mind.
Last but not the least, after you get down from the plane, get some sunlight and do some light exercises to get back your body to normalcy.